Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music city bowl is now considered a better bowl and pays more money than the Gator
I know Tennessee to the music city bowl makes in a way. It would be a sellout but with so many fans in middle Tennessee and within driving distance you would think they would rather take someone like Kentucky. Far enough to spend the night but close enough to travel. They travel well to SEC basketball tourney. Just seems like the city would lose revenue with Tennessee compares to other teams staying the night (s) and touring the city.

Reactions: UTProf
I think it's apparent that the staff isn't going to not have a full class this year. It seemed like in the last 2 classes they didn't have some contingency plans for some positions and took some reaches. With all the visits and 'new' prospects emerging it's apparent to me that they are really doing their due diligence and this will be a quality class from top to bottom.

Local Pizza, I am a big fan of Empire Pizza they also have a food truck. Restaurant is in Farragut I believe.

Not had all the local spots, but they are my favorite. Also enjoy Dazzo’s on Gay Street, and of course Barley’s.

I know Tennessee to the music city bowl makes in a way. It would be a sellout but with so many fans in middle Tennessee and within driving distance you would think they would rather take someone like Kentucky. Far enough to spend the night but close enough to travel. They travel well to SEC basketball tourney. Just seems like the city would lose revenue with Tennessee compares to other teams staying the night (s) and touring the city.
I‘d bet good money that if the Music City bowl folks had their pick it would be Tennessee. Same with the Liberty Bowl. Guaranteed sellout and high TV ratings.

1. Papa Johns
2. Little Caesars
3. Dominos
4. Pizza hut

Convince me I’m wrong.
giphy.gif

Music city bowl is now considered a better bowl and pays more money than the Gator
Man.... the Gator Bowl is small potatoes in terms of payouts...

It’s half the size of the freaking Texas Bowl?
And smaller than the Music City, Belk, & Liberty? What the hell..

F37D3C82-4C0F-4FF8-8126-C2624179A407.jpeg

Obviously the only evidence they need is media outrage.
This right here is what got JJ suspended. The problem is the media doesn't play by "innocent until proven guilty". They walk into the court of public opinion without evidence and sensationalize events related to their target. It's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back