Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowl question.... just saw where Jerry Palm has us going to Music City Bowl playing Louisville while Kentucky goes to the Gator Bowl and plays Michigan. I know there is a group of 6 bowls that are considered equivalent based on the article. What is the criteria of how they are chosen? To me it seems like the Gator Bowl would be a little better and the opponent would be better as well but had Kentucky going instead of us when we beat them and finished higher in the SEC. I know it is not set in stone, just someone’s opinion but was just curious.

Bowl question.... just saw where Jerry Palm has us going to Music City Bowl playing Louisville while Kentucky goes to the Gator Bowl and plays Michigan. I know there is a group of 6 bowls that are considered equivalent based on the article. What is the criteria of how they are chosen? To me it seems like the Gator Bowl would be a little better and the opponent would be better as well but had Kentucky going instead of us when we beat them and finished higher in the SEC. I know it is not set in stone, just someone’s opinion but was just curious.
idk Palm. Trolling us or an idiot or both.

Reactions: Skizer41
Well the SEC makes the Bowl assignments so I suspect we will get screwed. I hate those $#@$ $?&#@#@-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back