Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves a second chance. Needs to prove he’s understood why he was suspended. After what I’ve seen this year I wholeheartedly want him at RB.

Pruitt doesn't want the kid at RB. Already stated about Banks ability at LB. Pruitt will have leverage over him if he returns which means he will play at the position Pruitt says he will play ( LB ) and Banks will ( like it )

From the article: "That is probably the number one thing in the SEC, is you better be physically and mentally tough to go through the riggers of the SEC."

I thought this was just another stupid typo until I realized he was just talking about SEC refs.
This is my favorite post in a good while. Still laughing.

I read this morning Missouri expecting 15- 20,000 empty seats on Saturday for the game. Giving tickets away to local charities and veterans.
That's the size of their stadium.

I love when schools/teams give tickets to charities and veterans. Might as well fill them with people that want to be there.

Just don't think we have the offense to beat Missouri. They don't either right now, but they've at least showed they can score lots of points when things start clicking.

Lol you are always so negative. There ever going to be a time when you see the light?

Missouri is barely going to be able to move the ball against our defense. The highest we’ve allowed scored in the past like 6 games in the second half is 7 points.

Our offense “when it is clicking” can also score at will.

I read this morning Missouri expecting 15- 20,000 empty seats on Saturday for the game. Giving tickets away to local charities and veterans.

The huge stretch to declare Mizzou southeastern, just to pick up that viewing market, gonna end up backfiring in this trajectory🤦‍♂️

We're holding the map upside down and looking at you next, Idaho.

So...what's the issue with our RBs?

I keep reading that everyone thinks we "need" a RB, or Banks "needs" to pay RB if he returns...or that Crouch should get more looks at RB. This doesn't make a ton of sense to me honestly.

Ty Chandler is averaging 5.1 a carry (14th in total rushing yards in conference, 16th in YPC higher if you eliminate players with less than 100 carries)
Tim Jordan is averaging 4.0 a carry

There's only 2 guys ahead of Ty in total yards with less carries than him. I mean the teams everyone talks about in the SEC as big time rushing teams just do it a lot more often than we have. Hill for Miss State has 192 carries, Swift for Georgia 164, Edwards-Helaire for LSU has 158, Vaughn for Vandy 178, Harris for Bama has 144. Ty is sitting at 118.

I don't think the RBs are bad, I think the growing pains of breaking in a nearly completely new offensive line, with a new RBs coach, with a new OC is really what held back their production. I'm pretty excited to see the running game improve next season with so much of the beef & talent returning for the OL after the improvement they made this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back