Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one would go in there with him, so he retired to his island, got bored with himself, came back with another screen name, no one cared or interacted and he’s supposedly gone again
I'm surprised this stupid numbers argument today didn't bring him out of his hole...like heroin to a junkie.

To settle the Tua debate... he'll be as relevant as Mariota in 4 years. He ain't no Mahomes. Career backup at best in the league.

Reactions: Volator
This discussion of scholarships today has been more boring than the impeachment hearings. I learned nothing and now care even less. Let’s talk more about the bagmen and Neyland renovations. Anything but scholarships please.

Liked the info Moco brought at the beginning. Then just scrolled like crazy so that it didn't Bruin my day.

To settle the Tua debate... he'll be as relevant as Mariota in 4 years. He ain't no Mahomes. Career backup at best in the league.
I would be pumped if Tua falls and sits a few years behind Rodgers. I also think it would be really interesting to see Hurts with a few years behind Rodgers. My Packers are stacked defensively for years to come. Not sure Rodgers plays much longer. He doesn’t seem to be a Brady or Peyton type to play until his body gives out.

How confident can you be in a guy with a 48% completion percentage who has thrown 5 picks in 74 attempts?

At this point in time JG is objectively the better player. He's also the starter next year barring a transfer on his own accord.

Give Maurer as many games and Pass Attempts as they have given JG and maybe then we can have this legit discussion.

He has some bad habits and so far he has reverted to them when under pressure. I think if he takes to his coaching he will get more chances. That pass where he hit Marquez in stride is the pass of the year so far, from the QB side, at least. Gorgeous.

Over shrouts👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀🤭🤐 oh my.thats close both were impressive.

You should be the only person with that opinion. He’s the most complete QB prospect this decade. You saw what bama looked like against us with him.....:a lot like us.
I think Bama is average without him. Could be the shock of losing Tua, but in the Miss. St game most of their scoring happened before Tua was hurt. They have some high star players, but think there is a good chance that Auburn will beat them in the Iron bowl.

Reactions: triadvolfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back