Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
I'm taking my sons (14 and 12) to their 1st game in Neyland. It'll also be the first home game I've been to since 98. I'm really wanting the boys to have a fun, memorable experience and see a Big Orange win this weekend.

GO VOLS
Have fun hope y'all bring home a winner!

Absolutely no way CFA is paying $27/hr for normal jobs. 6 piece o' nugs would be like $18.
Maybe so at any other fast food place.. The CFA by my house makes money hand over fist, every hour they're open. I bet they'd be able to pay $15-20/hr and not even blink (of course $27 is probably too much).

Pane di mais

Look at my shocked face
Looks like Muschamp ain’t backing down from S(k)ankey
fyp.

Kinda like it. But not sure I would want CJP still talking about bammer refs <48 hours from kickoff.

I think maybe that was Muschamp's peak: beating GA and FL in the same season. It's really not right that they got robbed, but it's worse for them because we are coming. We were pissed, but we're on the way up, anyway. I think we about to put a beatdown on him.

And in later years, that fourth quarter lead over FL that they got robbed of may have been the crest of the wave for the chickens.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors