Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was at big of a problem you wouldn’t have had guys playing in the nfl shortly after or being quality players under Pruitt early. You aren’t gonna change your body that quickly. Don’t Let lazy ass Eric Crosby represent the whole team. Look at savion Williams or Elijah Simmons with their shirts off lol

Guys who wanted to put in the work did but as a whole, most didn’t and we were small per our new coach, NFL scouts and media.

VQ info is lacking

I think they're just educated guessers with media passes. I don't think anyone on the staff would take a phone call from those goobers and give them info.

Coach Ansley.... you've got a call on line one. Someone named Jesse wants to know who's getting some burn this weekend and if Shrout can sling the pill.

Yeah, uh... just tell him I'm busy and block that number please

I think they're just educated guessers with media passes. I don't think anyone on the staff would take a phone call from those goobers and give them info.

Coach Ansley.... you've got a call on line one. Someone named Jesse wants to know who's getting some burn this weekend and if Shrout can sling the pill.

Lol

On the replay, watch the Bama D on the drive before JG’s fumble. Those eyes said “scared to lose” instead of “playing to win.”

On that fumble, I also saw Crouch hauling tail down the field to try to catch Diggs. Never gave up.

We’re coming, y’all. We got the core of a rebuild in place. Us fans need to hold fast and raise hell.

I was so proud of him for that

👀🤷🏽‍♂😭😂😂 anybody else wanna throw in some more names to this hot discussion.i think it pretty much sums it up.

Joey Matthews and Randy Sanders both were deer in the headlights.
Sterling Henton was pretty good at handoffs, I suppose, before being replaced by Andy Kelly.

It seems there is not much middle ground with us as far as QBs go.
We're either great at the position, or we stink.

EDIT Addendum: C.J. Leak was eventually moved to Saftey.

Last edited:

Yeah I need to cancel

Yeah I need to cancel
Never mind my smarting off. That wasn't an informed opinion. I vote for you keeping your subscription so you can tell us in case they ever say anything worth repeating!

Seriously, I do like how this staff is very close to the vest with the information. Less fun for us maybe, but better for the team.

Reactions: RiotVol
Same thing they all said about Maurer.... Then he started a whole game and well...
Your exactly right. Let JT take the snaps with the 1's this week. Let Chaney game plan around him and start him Saturday. I mean, Shrout knows how to hand off too. He probably has the best arm of the bunch and everybody knows how much I like Maurer. Volnation isn't stupid. They just want for you to convince them. It worked out really well with Maurer even though Pruitt tried his best not to start him imo. Pruitt is learning on the job too but it's too late to not start Shrout if Maurer is a no go because we have seen he has the best long ball of the group and we believe he can make the passes given the chance. He just doesn't have the mobility. I say Pruitt "put Shrout out there and convince us he is not the one"

Just noticed Moon Taxi is on another commercial. Had a commercial spot about 5 years ago too. Partially out of Knoxville, formed at MTSU. Played many festivals.

Reactions: RiotVol
Rogue #2: A Sad Vols Story
Can you believe all Rogue Fumble has to do is hand the damn the ball to Q and we are in a one score with 7 minutes to play, and we (with that score) have outscored them in the second half; they are feeling the fear and we've got the mo'.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen or heard of a worse play by a TN Vol. Ever. He thought he could be the hero.

I guess I'm different, but it upsets me MUCH more than the first game. Idiot.

Can you believe all Rogue Fumble has to do is hand the damn the ball to Q and we are in a one score with 7 minutes to play, and we (with that score) have outscored them in the second half; they are feeling the fear and we've got the mo'.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen or heard of a worse play by a TN Vol. Ever. He thought he could be the hero.

I guess I'm different, but it upsets me MUCH more than the first game. Idiot.
Ainge panic throw from the endzone is right there with this imo..

Let’s all hope Chaney has been prepping JJ to play QB the last few weeks, and getting him ready for this stretch run of 5 games that are all winnable. JJ can will this team to at least 4/5 wins, if not all of them. What a way to cement his legacy if it happens!

Put JJ in and then let’s:

#WINOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back