Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 247 podcast Ryan Callahan (I think it was him and not Patrick Brown) had the very strong opinion that “the surest way to lose this game” is to start JT Shout at QB. He’s not a fan of JG, but thinks it will be less bad with him.
In the limited action I've seen of Shrout, nothing leads me to believe he has any sort of potential. Coaches aren't confident in him. He had issues in high school managing an offense. Interceptions, inaccuracy, delay of game penalties, etc. He's continued to have problems in practice with each of these issues. At the same time, I don't want to see Radio take another snap for the rest of my life. Really don't think I've seen a worse quarterback at Tennessee in my time following the program. Very unfortunate spot for the coaches to be in.

Last edited:
You gotta be effin kidding me...are you serious? 😳 Come on man..
How late was it to you? Besides timing, there's no other call I know of. JG took about 30 of those same post-release hits last year too. Pretty normal afaik. I think most RTPs are when the defender is steps away and hits the QB a couple beats late. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm no rules expert. Just what I see

On the 247 podcast Ryan Callahan (I think it was him and not Patrick Brown) had the very strong opinion that “the surest way to lose this game” is to start JT Shout at QB. He’s not a fan of JG, but thinks it will be less bad with him.
Same thing they all said about Maurer.... Then he started a whole game and well...

Reactions: jakez4ut
What about Allan Cockrell over JG. Doesn't he have a year of eligibility left? The Yankees cut him lose as a coach, I think, and he's only like 60.

Last edited:
👀🤷🏽‍♂😭😂😂 anybody else wanna throw in some more names to this hot discussion.i think it pretty much sums it up.

Attachments

• 20EAB417-5A3A-4568-B624-83DB698CDAD5.jpeg
    20EAB417-5A3A-4568-B624-83DB698CDAD5.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back