Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get your point to just always want Florida to be terrible, so I’m sticking to it

As I have aged, I have taken more of a Realpolitik approach to watching games of other SEC teams. I try to put aside rivalry hatred and determine whose loss would most benefit Tennessee’s interests.

I really hope we onside the whole game tonight lol
I want to see us play extremely agressive. At least 2 onside kicks, go for it on 4th down, trick plays, etc. I want to see us throwing the deep ball and giving JJ and Callaway chances to make plays. We shouldn't hold anything back.

I want to see us play extremely agressive. At least 2 onside kicks, go for it on 4th down, trick plays, etc. I want to see us throwing the deep ball and giving JJ and Callaway chances to make plays. We shouldn't hold anything back.
Hopefully our trick play isn't "hey let JJ throw it" because we have used that a few too many times.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Hopefully our trick play isn't "hey let JJ throw it" because we have used that a few too many times.
Marietta ran a beautiful play last night in the 4th I'd like to see us run. Bailey threw the ball to the right on a slant to Ricky White. He caught the ball, tucked it and ran and then flipped it to Gilbert who was running a slant from the other direction. Play went for like 30 yards. We should have Byrd playing the role of Gilbert there because he has the speed to make something out of it. Or, better yet, put Ty in the slot and run it with him. He's probably faster than Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back