Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I have a confession and this feeling sucks. This damn QB story for Florida has me pulling for him. I absolutely love the story that he is and the fact that he’s so damn ready to play after not transferring in HS or college.

Ain’t going to lie and it sucks pulling for his team
**** him and **** Florida.

Thoughts on Maurer?
Like him. He is scrappy and a gamer.really quick release. Needs to learn to slide. I thought Chaney just got greedy on the first INT. Should’ve just ran it. Kick a short FG, get up early. Other one was just a stupid freshman mistake trying to make too much. We will go as far as he takes us this year.

Muschamp owns tennessee, our depth is shot, and they'll be favored.

It will take a near flawless game from us
Certainly not counting it as a surefire W but "near flawless game" is crazy hyperbole. Only you didn't mean it as hyperbole. Muschamp owning UT is such gambler's fallacy. This game, between these teams, will not be affected by how Muschamp has done in the past. He is not coaching against the same players or even the same coaches as when he built up his record against UT. Does Muschamp have a secret coaching strategy that helps versus teams wearing orange in their uniform?

I tried to rationalize the Woody Quinn scholarship, along with the Jeff George scholarship. 6'6 guys that are red zone threats.....no one else wanted them.
Jeff George was probably going to Arkansas State before Vols offered. He had a teammate go there and they were both planning on going if I remember correctly

I've got a new GIF for commitments.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back