Recruiting Forum 90 Day Weight Loss Thread

Signed up for the new Planet Fitness opening up. Unfortunately they were supposed to be opening tomorrow, but today they said it'll be sometime next week.

So I might be a week later than planned getting in the gym :(

Going to go 5 days a week on lunch giving myself an hour. Just going to focus on volume (15+ reps per set) and do cardio afterwards. Not sure if I'll do low impact cardio or HIIT, might just mix it up.

HIIT is the most effective way to burn calories in the shortest amount of time. Make sure that you do cardio after you're done lifting. Cardio before (or during) your lifting will negatively impact your ability to get the most out of lifting. You could do 40 minutes of lifting and 20 minutes of HIIT for cardio, and you'll get a great workout in.

Saturday night went out for dinner, drinks, & a show with friends didn't kill all my progress, but probably killed my chances of being under 269 this week.

4 Weeks Left!!!

Got quite a few people near that 10lbs mark (myself included) and we've got 4 weeks to get over the hump.

I technically started my weight loss at 196.0 lbs, but when I started this with you guys I was 194.6 lbs. So technically I've reached that 10-lb loss overall! I feel great and still looking to lose another 10 over the next couple months. I'm going to look very different haha.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I technically started my weight loss at 196.0 lbs, but when I started this with you guys I was 194.6 lbs. So technically I've reached that 10-lb loss overall! I feel great and still looking to lose another 10 over the next couple months. I'm going to look very different haha.
lol, if we get to "back Count", I was at 272. :)

Reactions: zhangliao04

VN Store

Back