Dinner:

2 1/4lb cheeseburgers 4 carbs
Low carbs bread. 12 carbs
Mayo 0 carbs
Mustard. 0 carbs
Three corona premiums 5 carbs
21 total carbs

I'm stuffed.

Had a salad for lunch from Subway. Had the spicy Italian. Less than 5 carbs.

Total under 30 carbs. Probably will have an Atkins caramel chocolate nut bar, similar to a baby Ruth for 3 carbs. Still around 30 for the day.
here is my day so far.
0d25244fe8f578ed142ca81a71f83050.png

I couldn’t manage my diet the way you guys are. Impressed with how detailed you are with it. My weaknesses are sweets and beer. I try to limit those and cut out breads, and I do reasonably well. Basically started back in the gym when we started the 90day thread. A little over a year before that, I had started to change my diet, but that first visit to the gym was my first time lifting in more than 20 years. Only doing 30 min weight sessions, but Really enjoying it. Also running and glad to get back into that. Will be 43 this year and feel better than I have in a really long time. Hit 189 last week. If I get to 187, that’s 40 lbs lost in less than 2yrs.

I couldn’t manage my diet the way you guys are. Impressed with how detailed you are with it. My weaknesses are sweets and beer. I try to limit those and cut out breads, and I do reasonably well. Basically started back in the gym when we started the 90day thread. A little over a year before that, I had started to change my diet, but that first visit to the gym was my first time lifting in more than 20 years. Only doing 30 min weight sessions, but Really enjoying it. Also running and glad to get back into that. Will be 43 this year and feel better than I have in a really long time. Hit 189 last week. If I get to 187, that’s 40 lbs lost in less than 2yrs.

No doubt, I can't be that anal about what I eat. Takes all the fun out of life. Just eat smaller portions and don't eat after 7 PM and get your ass to the gym.

Hey guys - I know most on here are doing a limited amount of cardio, but I’m considering doing the half marathon in Nashville in April. The accountability from this group has helped me stay on track with diet and exercise. If I decide to do the half, I’ll need some accountability there too. Any interest?

Hey guys - I know most on here are doing a limited amount of cardio, but I’m considering doing the half marathon in Nashville in April. The accountability from this group has helped me stay on track with diet and exercise. If I decide to do the half, I’ll need some accountability there too. Any interest?

There's a really good group of long distance runners in the Runners Thread. Lots of encouragement and accountability there. I'll definitely be looking for events to run in the upcoming Spring.

Reactions: franklinpence
Whatever, I think it's logical. Eat a bunch of **** then go to bed? You aren't losing weight.
If you eat more than you burn then yes you will gain weight...If you are in a deficit its not going to affect fat loss if you eat before bed. You also sleep better :D. You learning so much

VN Store

Back