Recruiting Forum Weight Loss Advice Thread

That’s deadly for me. Wings as well when I do that. Probably 3k cals easy. Must avoid. Haven’t had pizza in 2 months or so. Sad

Yeah today's the wife's b-day so this weekend was a wash. I probably should have ordered a salad and skipped beer Friday night, but I was at Stefanos so...yeah no way I wasn't eating some pizza!

Didn't "bloat" back up too much, within ~4 pounds of my lowest weight shouldn't take but a day of no carbs/water to offset it.

Yeah today's the wife's b-day so this weekend was a wash. I probably should have ordered a salad and skipped beer Friday night, but I was at Stefanos so...yeah no way I wasn't eating some pizza!

Didn't "bloat" back up too much, within ~4 pounds of my lowest weight shouldn't take but a day of no carbs/water to offset it.
When I've been out at a pizza place, I just peel off the crust. It's sort of wasteful but it's a good way to avoid those carbs.

May have to join you lads around the new year. Still massing right now, but will probably look to drop 15-20 pounds and land around May-July

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I dropped 70 lbs and have kept it off for over two years now. It’s calories in vs calories out. Once you get to where you want to be, you can have cheat days. Just eat clean during the week. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: franklinpence

VN Store

Back