Recruiting Football Talk VII

Good news!

Klopp or Pochettino.
No thanks on Pochettino. Good man manager and motivator, but similar to Gregg in the sense of being tactically naive. He’s all vibes. Klopp would be great but I just don’t think he gets into managing again so quick. Also not sure if he’d even be interested but if he was then yeah, hire him as quick as you can.

No thanks on Pochettino. Good man manager and motivator, but similar to Gregg in the sense of being tactically naive. He’s all vibes. Klopp would be great but I just don’t think he gets into managing again so quick. Also not sure if he’d even be interested but if he was then yeah, hire him as quick as you can.
I’m higher on Poch than most, it seems.

I’m higher on Poch than most, it seems.
I’m a little biased. As a Chelsea fan, I just endured Poch ball for the last year and that’s not a roller coaster I want to get back on at this point 😅 We produced a lot of chances and were top half of the league in goals scored, but the defense was Swiss cheese. It was like watching an imitation Josh Heupel offense that’s good but not great but paired with a Sal Sunseri defense.

I’m a little biased. As a Chelsea fan, I just endured Poch ball for the last year and that’s not a roller coaster I want to get back on at this point 😅 We produced a lot of chances and were top half of the league in goals scored, but the defense was Swiss cheese. It was like watching an imitation Josh Heupel offense that’s good but not great but paired with a Sal Sunseri defense.
United cant score a goal. But can bunt rhe ball over.

Someone in SC owes the Beamers a **** ton of money. Or they have some serious dirt. No way that clown gets a job anywhere else, they're perfect for one another!
No kidding, that guy just looks like a lifelong gamecock. He's exactly like the only two gamecock fans I've met in my lifetime. You're right, they are a perfect fit.

Like everyone else, I thought @bignewt was being a giant a**hole the other day, as well...we all know what im talking about...

However, with that said, im in full agreement with him, and have always been, as it pertains to using that stupid bullsh!t "natty" term. All of you who say it, keep in mind, you look and sound like that Texas d-bag in the clip. Congratulations.
You’re allowed a few overreactions…there’s one.

That’s fair.

VN Store

Back