Recruiting Football Talk VII

He is the GM and has been since last year when Poile retired. Might want to try to follow the Preds b4 you criticize
See my latest message to @GiggerVol who I mistook for you. Thought you meant Trotz as a coach. Yes, he's the GM.

I've followed the Preds since my first game back in about 04. But admittedly zoned out last year. I didn't care for Hynes but Brunette might get us in the right direction.

Reactions: Volator
See my latest message to @GiggerVol who I mistook for you. Thought you meant Trotz as a coach. Yes, he's the GM.

I've followed the Preds since my first game back in about 04. But admittedly zoned out last year. I didn't care for Hynes but Brunette might get us in the right direction.
Agree with you on Brunette. Waiting to see if Trotz (the GM 😉) will bring the young talent up or continue to rely on 2 / 3 line veterans. Soros has never won a playoff series 😖

Reactions: SoilVol
Whatever you do, plant perennials. They come back every year and you only have to work at it once, then it’s just maintenance and filler stuff. Peonies, catmint, English roses, etc. Then foundational evergreens like laurels to give you year round foliage. Here’s a sample of our peonies right now, and we don’t do hardly a thing other than pick weeds occasionally:

View attachment 637508
Those are very pretty. Mine started popping open yesterday and are a pinkish/purplish bloom

Whatever you do, plant perennials. They come back every year and you only have to work at it once, then it’s just maintenance and filler stuff. Peonies, catmint, English roses, etc. Then foundational evergreens like laurels to give you year round foliage. Here’s a sample of our peonies right now, and we don’t do hardly a thing other than pick weeds occasionally:

View attachment 637508
🧡🧡🧡

Better to be thought a fool than to post on a message board and remove all doubt
Why does Trotz having a questionable playoff coaching record having anything to do with a team losing when he no longer makes coaching decisions? Unless you mean his personnel decisions caused the team to choke, in which case I would say you must be made of taffy to make a stretch like that.

Reactions: Brillovol
When my wife and I built our house in 2002, once we got moved in and the weather cooperated, I got my Dad's tiller and worked it completely around the perimeter of the house, working in a few curves etc and then did the same around the mailbox. Then we went to Needham's Nursery and Garden Center in Mt. Juliet and bought a total of 210 trees, shrubs, and a few flowers and oriental grasses. We spent the next two days planting each and every one of them ourselves. About killed us but turned out very well. The hardest part now is keeping them pruned and trimmed up. I do this twice a year but I'm about ready to hire it done next time lol. Health and age is caught up with me.

When my wife and I built our house in 2002, once we got moved in and the weather cooperated, I got my Dad's tiller and worked it completely around the perimeter of the house, working in a few curves etc and then did the same around the mailbox. Then we went to Needham's Nursery and Garden Center in Mt. Juliet and bought a total of 210 trees, shrubs, and a few flowers and oriental grasses. We spent the next two days planting each and every one of them ourselves. About killed us but turned out very well. The hardest part now is keeping them pruned and trimmed up. I do this twice a year but I'm about ready to hire it done next time lol. Health and age is caught up with me.
@SoilVol will come do it for you, and he'll even throw in a six pack of Modelo.

VN Store

Back