Recruiting Class Finish Predictions

A second stringer is still a second stringer and the fact remains that if he comes to U.T. he will end up facing the first stringers he couldn't beat out.
No, a second stringer at Georgia or Bama is not the same. They've been stockpiling high 4⭐s/5⭐s for several years.

The first stringers here🤣😅😂

Blowing up a brand name program in a bowl game this year would be a game changer. That is going to be the lynchpin as to whether or not we go from a top 30 to low 20's recruiting class, and IMHO luring the best portal kids in.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
A second stringer is still a second stringer and the fact remains that if he comes to U.T. he will end up facing the first stringers he couldn't beat out.

So a second string player from Bama, OSU, UGA or Clemson is not as good as a first stringer at say Vandy???

Reactions: DJ_VFL
So a second string player from Bama, OSU, UGA or Clemson is not as good as a first stringer at say Vandy???
Name me a second stringer from Bama, OSU, UGA, or Clemson who is in the portal and I'll let you know. And BTW, I though we were discussing the U.T. roster, not Vandy's.

Most of the 2nd stringers of Bama and OSU if this season end up being 1st stringers next season or the next. Rather they start here than start there.
Do you know of any Bama or OSU second stringers who are in the portal? I didn't think so.

My thought on Jimbo is he absolutely LOVES to hear himself talk. And he rambles on and on without saying much. Now, I know most coaches are somewhat egomaniacs or at least self-obsessed to some degree, but I am not jealous of A&M having him to be honest. He's ok, and I don't dislike him......just not impressed particularly.
I think he is overrated...always hoped he would do well enough at A&M to replace Saban when he retires.

VN Store

Back