Receptive Wide Receiver

My opinion is MY opinion, facts or non-facts notwithstanding. And no, my opinion is neither for sale, nor recategorizing. And dat thuh truff..
It is and you know what they say about opinions. But when you come on a message board with a opinion that doesn’t match facts expect someone to call you out on it. But it won’t be me anymore after I seen your comment about posting stuff to stir things up. Carry on

It is and you know what they say about opinions. But when you come on a message board with a opinion that doesn’t match facts expect someone to call you out on it. But it won’t be me anymore after I seen your comment about posting stuff to stir things up. Carry on
That's your opinion. See, you have one too. And you're dragging out yet another issue that isn't worth having a running argument about. Shoo fly, don't bother me.

It looks like UConn figured out how to address the Giant in the lane.
I don't care about either team, but am glad UConn won. On account of how those dayum refs let that guy get away with too much. Goal tending, physical assault, and such. Just wait til he hits the pros, he's gonna find out bumping and bullying is really about. He won't get babied there.

Reactions: utchs81

VN Store

Back