Recall the Ga St QB that was benched for covid related heart ailment? Guess what

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
Now cleared to play, no heart ailment after all! Imagine that. I'm thankful the young man is not ill. However we have a contingent here on VN that will be saddened that their poster child for how horrible Covid-19 is for youngsters has now been removed from that equation.

Georgia St. QB cleared to play; no virus issues

Now cleared to play, no heart ailment after all! Imagine that. I'm thankful the young man is not ill. However we have a contingent here on VN that will be saddened that their poster child for how horrible Covid-19 is for youngsters has now been removed from that equation.

Georgia St. QB cleared to play; no virus issues
It treats people differently. If you want to make him the poster child that it does nothing, sit in your high throne while others suffer, and some die. Not everyone reacts the same to this thing, and in this specific case, it only said “possible” myocarditis. Celebrating because a case went your way is goofy and downright silly

It treats people differently. If you want to make him the poster child that it does nothing, sit in your high throne while others suffer, and some die. Not everyone reacts the same to this thing, and in this specific case, it only said “possible” myocarditis. Celebrating because a case went your way is goofy and downright silly
Its no more silly than the folks who are celebrating the opposite. Its OK to celebrate good news and the myocarditis is a possibility with any viral infection and isn't inclusive to covid.

So if people are sitting on their throne while people suffer and die with covid then what do we do every year during Flu season?

Its no more silly than the folks who are celebrating the opposite. Its OK to celebrate good news and the myocarditis is a possibility with any viral infection and isn't inclusive to covid.

So if people are sitting on their throne while people suffer and die with covid then what do we do every year during Flu season?
it's not the flu. it's far from it. But keep going with it. I know you won't shut up about the comparison. And I'm sure you're about to tout some really sleazy, cheesy stats that in reality don't compare the too. And go

Reactions: TennTom and tkobeck
it's not the flu. it's far from it. But keep going with it. I know you won't shut up about the comparison. And I'm sure you're about to tout some really sleazy, cheesy stats that in reality don't compare the too. And go
I never said it was the flu, however the flu is a deadly viral infection we deal with every year and I'm sure you go about your everyday normal life. Covid is actually a lot less deadly than once thought and we're learning new things about it every day.

In terms of stats you literally just b!tched about someone picking and choosing what fit their narrative and now your calling actual stats sleazy because they don't fit your narrative.

Please proceed with your narrative

Where is the football poster child of myocarditis?

and right on que.....

and right on que.....

He misssed THE point entirely. Some here on VN made him their COVID-19 POSTER CHILD precisely because it was thought he had myocarditis derived from it. He didn't, they lost their poster child, and they'll have to sprinkle their snowflake dust elsewhere. He'll be playing this fall, you know, the season that was never to be started or played.

Reactions: Kdbnab1 and VolnJC
He misssed THE point entirely. Some here on VN made him their COVID-19 POSTER CHILD precisely because it was thought he had myocarditis derived from it. He didn't, they lost their poster child, and they'll have to sprinkle their snowflake dust elsewhere. He'll be playing this fall, you know, the season that was never to be started or played.
It might start but it may not finish. Memphis has suspended football operations at least temporarily after one game. Commercial Appeal reporting that 20 players tested positive and 20 more are quarantined because a few players messed around on a party bus after the game. Then I guess they gave it to the rest at meetings and practice. I hope we get to play but it won’t take much to put a team out of commission. Better hope we have a bunch of choir boys.

It might start but it may not finish. Memphis has suspended football operations at least temporarily after one game. Commercial Appeal reporting that 20 players tested positive and 20 more are quarantined because a few players messed around on a party bus after the game. Then I guess they gave it to the rest at meetings and practice. I hope we get to play but it won’t take much to put a team out of commission. Better hope we have a bunch of choir boys.
10 games have already been played this season, 20+ more are scheduled for this weekend.

When can we all move pass the alarmism, doom and gloom predictions and "I hope there's a season but it will never happen" stuff?

10 games have already been played this season, 20+ more are scheduled for this weekend.

When can we all move pass the alarmism, doom and gloom predictions and "I hope there's a season but it will never happen" stuff?
NFL played last night too...well the Chiefs played not sure the Texans did lol

I guess when we get past more than one weekend without teams having to cancel games. If we settle into a routine and only an isolated game or two get canceled then maybe there’s a chance. We’re gonna find out. It’s not “doom and gloom” to hope the games continue through the season but wonder if they can. It’s just the world we’re in right now. I’ll bet Memphis didn’t count on getting knocked out by a couple of players getting exposed and passing it to a significant percentage of the team.

I guess when we get past more than one weekend without teams having to cancel games. If we settle into a routine and only an isolated game or two get canceled then maybe there’s a chance. We’re gonna find out. It’s not “doom and gloom” to hope the games continue through the season but wonder if they can. It’s just the world we’re in right now. I’ll bet Memphis didn’t count on getting knocked out by a couple of players getting exposed and passing it to a significant percentage of the team.
Whatever. You have posted this news about Tiger High in multiple threads. And this thread is about a player who doesn't play for Memphis. Not sure what anything going on in Memphis has to do with a GA State player

Whatever. You have posted this news about Tiger High in multiple threads. And this thread is about a player who doesn't play for Memphis. Not sure what anything going on in Memphis has to do with a GA State player
Simple. It has to do with things that can happen to the football season whether it’s heart issues or a few players simply testing positive. I guess some of you just don’t like to hear real news. In the future, I’ll just lie to you on a daily basis like someone we all know and love. You all seem to like that.

Thia significant portion of the team are they positive or is the contact tracing bs. Huge difference

VN Store

Back