Reasons to hate Kentucky

I was thinking last night and it’s kind of crazy that our biggest football rival (Alabama) is arguably the most successful CFB program in the country historically, and our biggest basketball rival (Kentucky) is arguably the most successful CBB program in the country historically. And if I’m not mistaken, we’ve beaten both of those programs more than anyone else has (I know that is true for Kentucky basketball, not sure about Alabama football)

I was thinking last night and it’s kind of crazy that our biggest football rival (Alabama) is arguably the most successful CFB program in the country historically, and our biggest basketball rival (Kentucky) is arguably the most successful CBB program in the country historically. And if I’m not mistaken, we’ve beaten both of those programs more than anyone else has (I know that is true for Kentucky basketball, not sure about Alabama football)

And they're both the biggest cheaters "in the country historically."

Sure, he thought, hey, that's and old hated Vol player! I'm gonna do some dirt on him. Yea, that's what he thought. BS!!! It wouldn't have made any difference where he came from, that's just the way it goes in pro ball...

We are the only team to ever beat Alabama 8 times in a row. About all time I'm not sure.

Sure, he thought, hey, that's and old hated Vol player! I'm gonna do some dirt on him. Yea, that's what he thought. BS!!! It wouldn't have made any difference where he came from, that's just the way it goes in pro ball...
I don’t think OP was saying that he did it because Josh went here. He’s just saying that Cousins was being a jerk, thus reflecting poorly on his “school”, Kentucky

Like the joke “why is Tennessee so windy?”

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back