Really UF? [discontinues Gator Bait cheer]

Well IF you knew anything, you'd know Moccasin Bend is no longer is use. Don't worry they will have your DNA Alerting Vaccine ready for you soon. With ID Tracking. Step right up. You SK a drug that all you know about it is what Propagandist Media tells you. I Take It, It's called PLAQUINAL; so I'm a damn expert. Got it? I can always tell by the exact quoted talking points who I'm dealing with. Sheep.
I’ll give you this, you strike me as a man who knows his way around sheep....

That would be the spanish american war. Guess american history was not offered in your college.
Keep reading thru the forum chief........
Don’t be so quick to to be witty. I was a history major, and have forgotten more than you know. ;)

Sorry I was typing on my phone. Please forgive me. But do try and see other opinions.
OAN has a very transparent agenda and it ain’t to promote healthy political dialogue, offer news to a broad audience, or deliver a diversity of opinion. Do try and understand that.

How is it a tired narrative and what are the obvious intentions?
It’s the narrative that journalistic integrity is dead, or that journalists are in fact enemies of the people. Intended to persuade people that all news organizations are equivalent, so therefore you should just pick the one that fits with your preconceived notions of the world. From there you re just in political echo chambers, shielding certain groups from legitimate criticisms.

It’s the narrative that journalistic integrity is dead, or that journalists are in fact enemies of the people. Intended to persuade people that all news organizations are equivalent, so therefore you should just pick the one that fits with your preconceived notions of the world. From there you re just in political echo chambers, shielding certain groups from legitimate criticisms.
Journalistic integrity is dead and it’s been dead for a long time..... it is not just with all the political biases either.... I have never seen OAN news.... don’t watch Fox News.... I am pretty much disgusted with news in general.....Here in the state I live in..... they have run for the past several days how covid 19 hospitalizations have increased but if you read the articles each day they have been able to get a new hospital or two report their numbers.... it wasn’t really increasing..... they just didn’t have all the info..... in Knoxville, they reported that hospitalizations had increased 100%.... Although accurate..... the number had went from one to two..... Look at the difference in reporting for the people that protested in Michigan compared to the stories about the BLM stories..... CNN accidentally stated that was their job to manipulate us and I believe them.... It is pretty bad when I have to read several articles on a subject and try to piece together what the truth actually is.

Journalistic integrity is dead and it’s been dead for a long time..... it is not just with all the political biases either.... I have never seen OAN news.... don’t watch Fox News.... I am pretty much disgusted with news in general.....Here in the state I live in..... they have run for the past several days how covid 19 hospitalizations have increased but if you read the articles each day they have been able to get a new hospital or two report their numbers.... it wasn’t really increasing..... they just didn’t have all the info..... in Knoxville, they reported that hospitalizations had increased 100%.... Although accurate..... the number had went from one to two..... Look at the difference in reporting for the people that protested in Michigan compared to the stories about the BLM stories..... CNN accidentally stated that was their job to manipulate us and I believe them.... It is pretty bad when I have to read several articles on a subject and try to piece together what the truth actually is.
I’m not sure why you think it’s bad that you should read several articles on a subject in order to form an opinion. Or why you think the protests in Michigan on temporary restrictions for public health should be comparable or covered in the same light as the national movement on inequalities pervasive for centuries. I don’t care to research Knoxville numbers on COVID specifically, but that seems way way lower than the rest of the state, where the trend in new daily cases are up. I disagree with almost everything else you said, and I’ll leave it at that because you sound very ideologically entrenched.

I’m not sure why you think it’s bad that you should read several articles on a subject in order to form an opinion. Or why you think the protests in Michigan on temporary restrictions for public health should be comparable or covered in the same light as the national movement on inequalities pervasive for centuries. I don’t care to research Knoxville numbers on COVID specifically, but that seems way way lower than the rest of the state, where the trend in new daily cases are up. I disagree with almost everything else you said, and I’ll leave it at that because you sound very ideologically entrenched.
I do love how people always downplay temporary restrictions when people are losing their jobs and life savings..... I’m still how the covid is less detrimental based on the reason for protesting.... The only thing I’m ideologically entrenched about is my belief that the media intentionally tries to lie and manipulate us....

I do love how people always downplay temporary restrictions when people are losing their jobs and life savings..... I’m still how the covid is less detrimental based on the reason for protesting.... The only thing I’m ideologically entrenched about is my belief that the media intentionally tries to lie and manipulate us....
You are so right. How could I not have seen it the whole time?.... but it’s not just the entire media.... it’s all the scientists, economists, career military leaders... they’re all conspiring against you and others who think like you do, lying, and deliberately misleading you, for a singular subversive and nefarious purpose.. stay woke (or as normal people would call it... delusional)

Last edited:
Spot on with that post. Our national media sucks and doesn't tell the truth about anything. For that matter so do most of our local state and federal politicians. I usually vote Republican but not because I am a died in the wool republican .I just feel they are the lesser of two evils. Till we impose term limits and get rid of lobbyists we are doomed.

Spot on with that post. Our national media sucks and doesn't tell the truth about anything. For that matter so do most of our local state and federal politicians. I usually vote Republican but not because I am a died in the wool republican .I just feel they are the lesser of two evils. Till we impose term limits and get rid of lobbyists we are doomed.
Whole lot of evils you are glossing over apparently

Reactions: tn4elvis
this is change I can get behind

No more gator bait. No more "over there" by the UGA band. Sometimes when traditions are discarded it puts bad mojo on a team. Here's to bad mojo, f__kers

First it was getting rid of college or pro names dealing with Indians. Hmmm, Why couldn't it remain the Stanford Cardinals? Stanford Trees-come on, get real! Now it's all dealing with racism. Statues are being vandalized and torn down. Seems everything deals with the south. I don't think so! Didn't George Washington have slaves and didn't some people in the north during the Civil War have slaves? Seems people don't know everything with history. Ask them 5 questions about history or geography and see how smart or dumb they are. I agree with making the police responsible for their actions regardless of whether it's white on black, black on white or white on white or black on black.
We are all responsible for our actions whether we like it or not. We'll pay for it in the end.

You are so right. How could I not have seen it the whole time?.... but it’s not just the entire media.... it’s all the scientists, economists, career military leaders... they’re all conspiring against you and others who think like you do, lying, and deliberately misleading you, for a singular subversive and nefarious purpose.. stay woke (or as normal people would call it... delusional)
I don’t have a clue what you are talking about?

Reactions: GoVols15
Alligators are sexists, racists, homophobes, sageists, ...............on and on. Florida needs to drop the gator and adopt butterflies and bluebird or something similar. They could lead the way in stopping all forms of bad behavior, reduce starvation, eliminate homelessness, heal the sick, raise the dead, raise social awareness, reverse global warming or cooling or whatever the latest leftist myth could be. Just change the name. Don't like gators anyway. :mad:
4691ql.jpg

'My Little Pony' Fans Are Ready to Admit They Have a Nazi Problem

VN Store

Back