Really UF? [discontinues Gator Bait cheer]

Total bs Propagated by the Left to incite . That IS their goal; tear this Country apart by pitting Black against White. It's working. They are now attempting to involve the UN in OUR Issues. That's the strategy. New World Order at work. US Sovereignty in trouble. BEWARE what you think you want! Revolutionary Marxism always leads to Ethnic Cleansing.
Shouldn’t you be drinking bleach, popping hydroxychloroquine, and burning your mask right now? Well, I’m just impressed they allow you on the internets now a days. How’s the weather at Moccasin Bend?

That "Ole Miss" has survived always amazes me.

Plus where is the outrage for these food products?
lucky-charms-7.jpg

ba2e589214083.560ca89ae6a49.png

Chef-Boyardee-beef-ravioli.jpg
Well you know the Lucky Charms guy is safe.....and you all know why.

I know where it came from.....The War of 1812. I know my history. Not wanting to cause trouble, It was sarcastic........:rolleyes:

Sorry I misread your intent. I have become so tired of all this ?? (I don't know what to call it, as it would just insight more of the same BS) I have just started to overreact. Please overlook me!! (as I should be):oops:

Sorry I misread your intent. I have become so tired of all this ?? (I don't know what to call it, as it would just insight more of the same BS) I have just started to overreact. Please overlook me!! (as I should be):oops:
I get it......No problem.;)

It's a collection of all conflicts. There's a reason our mascot is Davy Crockett
Wrong again. Smokey is the mascot. The sobriquet "volunteer state" was applied to Tennessee before 1836 and Davy Crockett. It was applied following the war of 1812. While Crockett, the War with Mexico and other events may have reinforced the nickname, the reason the nickname being adopted in the first place was the War of 1812.

Last edited:
Reactions: GroverCleveland
The only thing that the left/liberals know how to do is to reduce your level of freedom. If you want to know where we're going....read "1984" or "Atlas Shrugged".

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Wrong again. Smokey is the mascot. The sobriquet "volunteer state" was applied to Tennessee before 1836 and Davy Crockett. It was applied following the war of 1812. While Crockett, the War with Mexico and other events may have reinforced the nickname, the reason the nickname being adopted in the first place was the War of 1812.
Not according to the books I have

Shouldn’t you be drinking bleach, popping hydroxychloroquine, and burning your mask right now? Well, I’m just impressed they allow you on the internets now a days. How’s the weather at Moccasin Bend?

Well IF you knew anything, you'd know Moccasin Bend is no longer is use. Don't worry they will have your DNA Alerting Vaccine ready for you soon. With ID Tracking. Step right up. You SK a drug that all you know about it is what Propagandist Media tells you. I Take It, It's called PLAQUINAL; so I'm a damn expert. Got it? I can always tell by the exact quoted talking points who I'm dealing with. Sheep.

Didn't the state of Tennessee send "Volunteers: to fight in the "War between the States"

I guess UT will now be changing the Nickname. smh
That would be the spanish american war. Guess american history was not offered in your college.

VN Store

Back