Reality

LadyOrange

“First of all, a lot of credit to Tennessee,” Belmont Coach Bart Brooks said. “Coach Harper has done – people who don’t do this for a living can’t understand how hard it is to lose players like they’ve lost players as consistently down the stretch of a season – where you've got to rework a lot of stuff.
“She’s done an incredible job of piecing things together and still have a really, really good basketball team that there’s not a lot of weaknesses on the floor with those guys. So, credit to her and her staff and those kids. They played hard, they played well, and we were three points short. I can’t be more proud of a group than I am of our group.”

“First of all, a lot of credit to Tennessee,” Belmont Coach Bart Brooks said. “Coach Harper has done – people who don’t do this for a living can’t understand how hard it is to lose players like they’ve lost players as consistently down the stretch of a season – where you've got to rework a lot of stuff.
“She’s done an incredible job of piecing things together and still have a really, really good basketball team that there’s not a lot of weaknesses on the floor with those guys. So, credit to her and her staff and those kids. They played hard, they played well, and we were three points short. I can’t be more proud of a group than I am of our group.”
LOL hundreds of thousands of words on this board (including mine) and he nails it in a couple of paragraphs.

Everything about Belmont was class. I'm a new Bruin fan.

Well he said basically what a solid number of people with basketball knowledge have articulated over and over…
To keep things controversial and chaotic there’s a constant pocket of others who feed propaganda on this forum to fuel their bogus ideas.
In the end, HS rankings, a clown or two here and there won’t ever erase historical greatness nor the current return to glory.

Well he said basically what a solid number of people with basketball knowledge have articulated over and over…
To keep things controversial and chaotic there’s a constant pocket of others who feed propaganda on this forum to fuel their bogus ideas.
In the end, HS rankings, a clown or two here and there won’t ever erase historical greatness nor the current return to glory.
Amen bruh. That’s why I ignore a few folks on here.

Trying not to be negative but neither her nor Barnes can seem to figure out how to defend a ball screen.

I am all in on Harper, I have been pretty hard on our play but the losses of personnel has impacted the play on the floor. But fundamentally we gave to be better, we have to pass and move better. We have to box out better. We have to have more want to and fire out there. Coaches can’t play the game and she has no choice but to play the hand she is given. The players have to respond, either way it will be a learning experience. I am happy for the coaches and players for getting to the sweet 16, we have to continue to get better. GBO

Classy.

When I watch, Barnes switches on the screens, and Harper goes under or over and doesn't switch. What would you do different?
I’d be willing to do anything that worked when what I’m currently doing isn’t working, whether that means completely switching, going under or over, or hedging but to do the same thing over and over all the while getting scored on like your ex girlfriend is completely insane.

Reactions: glv98
I’d be willing to do anything that worked when what I’m currently doing isn’t working, whether that means completely switching, going under or over, or hedging but to do the same thing over and over all the while getting scored on like your ex girlfriend is completely insane.

I don't think it's that simple.

Don't you luv all these internet coaches? I can recall not too long ago, all the internet coaches had the solution for Tess not getting more open 3s. Just set more screens for her because screens are unstoppable plays. When screens work against the LVs, however, then their mantra becomes "screens are so easy to defend, why doesn't Kellie do this one simple thing that defeats all screen plays!!!"

Last edited:
Don't you luv all these internet coaches? I can recall not too long ago, all the internet coaches had the solution for Tess not getting more open 3s. Just set more screens for her because screens are unstoppable plays. When screens work against the LVs, however, then their mantra becomes "screens are so easy to defend, why doesn't Kellie do this one simple thing defeats all screen plays!!!"

True that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Did you not watch the game and the offensive set buffalo ran? It was the same high ball screen every time!!! Girl would actually turn her back to the defender and back her down to the girl setting the screen and then dribble off the screen!!! Jr high teams run a more complicated offense yet we couldn’t stop it!!!

Did you not watch the game and the offensive set buffalo ran? It was the same high ball screen every time!!! Girl would actually turn her back to the defender and back her down to the girl setting the screen and then dribble off the screen!!! Jr high teams run a more complicated offense yet we couldn’t stop it!!!
Ummm...what time does Buffalo play?

VN Store

Back