RE: Jayson Swain

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I didn't know that we being investigated about the whole ACT thing started by Gallion. I see where he was cleared to play. I guess I never realized that he was in jeopardy of not playing. :dunno:

Never was any doubt. UT covered its bases and the rechecked. The NCAA just wanted to interview the person squawking. This just gives Gallion less credence with not only the media but the NCAA and hurts all his legal cases.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Sep 4, 2004 11:56 AM
Never was any doubt. UT covered its bases and the rechecked. The NCAA just wanted to interview the person squawking. This just gives Gallion less credence with not only the media but the NCAA and hurts all his legal cases.

I guess that's a good thing then.

The valliant hero of the state of allahbahmmer has his head handed to him again. Surely even Night School Tommy has a threshold of embarrasment. Turns out that Atlanta was the closest area to Huntsville to take the ACT is September that year. Another CPF conspiracy theory down the tubes.

:machinegun: :gun: :shakeit:

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Sep 4, 2004 4:14 PM
The valliant hero of the state of allahbahmmer has his head handed to him again. Surely even Night School Tommy has a threshold of embarrasment. Turns out that Atlanta was the closest area to Huntsville to take the ACT is September that year. Another CPF conspiracy theory down the tubes.

:machinegun: :gun: :shakeit:

You gotta love it. :clap:

Gallion was probably on the legal team of that woman who sued McD's for spilling coffee on herself..... man get a wedge of cheese for those whiner's down south!! You got caught so shut up build a bridge and get over it!

VN Store

Back