Ray Lewis

Torn Triceps... out for the year. Maybe career, according to schefter.

Eh... between seeing the Ravens intentionally hurt Chris Johnson and him being involved with murder, I don't feel too bad. At least he's not in prison. Maybe he'll finally get an opportunity to go Disney World.

Reactions: 3 people
Eh... between seeing the Ravens intentionally hurt Chris Johnson and him being involved with murder, I don't feel too bad. At least he's not in prison. Maybe he'll finally get an opportunity to go Disney World.

So the Ravens are the only team in NFL history to intentionally hurt an opposing player, got it.

Wasn't sure where to put this hilarity, but rah rah Ray Lewis is quitting DWTS with an "injury." Given the circumstances, it would appear he is quitting because he's about to get the boot.

Ray Lewis and Cheryl Burke to Withdraw From 'Dancing With the Stars' Monday Night (Exclusive)

"Don't get me wrong -- I understand the grind -- the effort and commitment it takes is unparalleled," he wrote. "But when you finally level up what else will be left? Did you cut off your friends and family or sacrifice your mental health?"

"Make time for what matters," he added. "Take care of yourself. Mind, Body, and Spirit. #NoExcuses."

VN Store

Back