Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

So it’s because Trump repeated what she said and not what she said herself?

Have you seen what he posted? He didn't just repeat what she said. What she said is spliced in with footage of 9/11. Now point me in the direction of Bernie specifically saying or posting something about Scalise that this guy latched on to as motivation for his attack. I think I'll be waiting awhile.

You guys try so hard to find moral equivalence. It's just not there.

Have you seen what he posted? He didn't just repeat what she said. What she said is spliced in with footage of 9/11. Now point me in the direction of Bernie specifically saying or posting something about Scalise that this guy latched on to as motivation for his attack. I think I'll be waiting awhile.

Do you see the attacks on 9/11 as "some people did something"?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

“Some people did something “. He showed her what they did.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Do you see the attacks on 9/11 as "some people did something"?

Oh lord, her point was one of emphasis. Because a few members of a group did something, the entire group was penalized. It was a high level point that abstracted away details on both sides (the specific bad acts that the attackers did and the specific consequences borne by Muslim Americans in the wake) to make the conceptual point that the actions of a few should not be attributed to the group as a whole.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Oh lord, her point was one of emphasis. Because a few members of a group did something, the entire group was penalized. It was a high level point that abstracted away details on both sides (the specific bad acts that the attackers did and the specific consequences borne by Muslim Americans in the wake) to make the conceptual point that the actions of a few should not be attributed to the group as a whole.
So I will mark you down with this terrorist sympathizer as "some people did something"

It's sad and disturbing the left would elect someone as despicable as Omar. Also this group of Omar, Tlaib and AOC are now the true leadership from the dems in the House of Reps.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Were her words altered? Were they edited?

I love how the left is going ballistic over this tweet. Those were her words and nobody else's. It was a terrible, terrible thing she said and this tweet is a reminder of what "some people" did.

Trump is playing a really smart game here. By tweeting about this, he's getting Democrats to do the opposite and defend this vile person.

Democrats look worse now than they've ever looked.

It's sad and disturbing the left would elect someone as despicable as Omar. Also this group of Omar, Tlaib and AOC are now the true leadership from the dems in the House of Reps.

We do it to ourselves. Bring in people from sh**hole countries and put them in one area and they take over. Being American use to have some sense of normalcy but not anymore.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Pelosi Admits She Defended Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 Remarks Without Knowing What Was Said

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Tuesday admitted that she does not know the content of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) recent remarks about 9/11 — despite offering a full-throated defense of the freshman congresswoman in the wake of criticism from President Donald Trump.

GettyImages-1135977212-640x480.jpg

In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, Pelosi rejected charges of antisemitism against Omar and pushed back against criticism that the Democrat Party is doing enough to combat it.

Pelosi: I Defended Ilhan Omar's 9/11 Remarks Not Knowing What Was Said

Exhibit A

Pelosi Admits She Defended Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 Remarks Without Knowing What Was Said

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Tuesday admitted that she does not know the content of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) recent remarks about 9/11 — despite offering a full-throated defense of the freshman congresswoman in the wake of criticism from President Donald Trump.

GettyImages-1135977212-640x480.jpg

In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, Pelosi rejected charges of antisemitism against Omar and pushed back against criticism that the Democrat Party is doing enough to combat it.

Pelosi: I Defended Ilhan Omar's 9/11 Remarks Not Knowing What Was Said
She seems to do a lot without knowing what she is doing. I seem to remember a healthcare bill that she didn't know what was in that she got rammed down America's throat.

She seems to do a lot without knowing what she is doing. I seem to remember a healthcare bill that she didn't know what was in that she got rammed down America's throat.
Anybody with half a brain and paying no more than scant attention to what's going on with Omar can see where her sympathies lie, and it ain't with the American people. Give me a break!

VN Store

Back