Ranking the Soulsborne games

So DS2 is considered to be the weakest of the Souls games. In a lot of areas they traded out classic Souls difficulty for just plain out annoying, in an attempt to accomplish "being a hard game"

Can you tell me how far along he is? Like is he literally in the first hour, or has he opened up some areas already?
I’ll check. I think he’s really early on as it’s frustrating and he quits but I’ll make sure and circle back.

I’ll check. I think he’s really early on as it’s frustrating and he quits but I’ll make sure and circle back.
He’s gotten to the section right at the hole in the wall with 6 ballistas with the knights behind them. He said he hasn’t hit a boss yet. Does that help?

DS2’s problem is they had too many areas where they substituted hard/challenging for just downright annoying. The Black Gulch area with the poison statues everywhere comes to mind. That’s not hard, it’s just tedious and annoying.

I’m about to wrap up DS2 (Scholar of the First Sin) but I’ve hit the same wall known as “Fume Knight” that I hit last time. Only Souls Boss I’ve never beaten, across all games.

I played dark souls 3, got it used, its a tough game for me, i do need to try the newer games.

I played dark souls 3, got it used, its a tough game for me, i do need to try the newer games.
I’m in DS3 now. I was doing just fine until I got to the Dancer and beyond. Holy crap did they crank the difficulty starting with the Dancer.

I’m in DS3 now. I was doing just fine until I got to the Dancer and beyond. Holy crap did they crank the difficulty starting with the Dancer.

Dancer was easy, git gud scrub.

..... nahhh jk, Dancer worked me countless times lol. Absolutely beautiful boss, really cool to look at, but definitely brutal.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Dancer was easy, git gud scrub.

..... nahhh jk, Dancer worked me countless times lol. Absolutely beautiful boss, really cool to look at, but definitely brutal.
It took me probably about 15 tries. I was starting to wonder if I needed to go a different direction.

VN Store

Back