Rank Your Top 5 Breakfast Cereals

It's hard to name top 5 cause I have different favs for different moods. And I don't really eat a lot of cereal anymore.

Sweet - Sugar Smacks, Honey Comb, Corn Puffs, Lucky Charms.

Others - Any of the Chex/Life, Wheat Puffs, Corn Flakes, Cheerios, Raisin Bran.

Reactions: MAD
I have never been a fan of Fruit Loops.
Also we could never get Lucky Charms growing up, my sister would take out and eat all the marshmallows when nobody was around.

My mind has been blown today. Did you know it is technically Froot Loops, not Fruit Loops?!?!

In the news today: The Froot Loop shortage....
"The cereal business that was a very low growth business right before we started making investments clearly before the pandemic came along. So you're always going to operate with fairly tight capacity. And so what happened all the way back to the original surge of the pandemic is our inventories went to zero and in fact the negative, and we've been playing catch up ever since. It's not just Froot Loops, but those same [production] lines run Apple Jacks and Corn Pops and those brands really took off. And so we found ourselves with limited capacity," Kellogg's CEO Steve Cahillane tells Yahoo Finance.

Reactions: Border Vol and MAD
Somebody needs to post this in this thread:

aitzrgwkxolb2iykafdv.jpg

I haven’t had breakfast cereal in several years, but I’ll list what I liked the best as a kid:

1) Captain Crunch with crunch berries
2) Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles
3) Frosted Mini Wheats
4) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5) Honey Nut Cheerios

Just saw they added this, I need it.

View attachment 564345

Wow,I'll have to keep an eye out for this to try it out. While cereal and my stomach are on non speaking terms,I'll see what it's like. I love anything caramel.

As far as my top 5 though:
1.) Honey Nut Cheerios
2.) Fruit Loops
3.) Frosted Flakes
4.) Capn Crunch
5.) Corn Pops

Reactions: Vjcvette and MAD

VN Store

Back