Rank Your Realistic Possible New Coaches

kxtop

Please rank in order of preference the realistic candidates as new Lady VOLS head coach.

Schaefer will not come to Tennessee and I have heard Wes Moore is happy being home at North Carolina State.

My favorite would be a woman with Tennessee Orange blood
Nikki Caldwell Fargas with Kara Lawson on staff with Tasha Butts - a break from traditional staffing to a coaching team with strengths learned from Pat.
Some combination of Caldwell, Jolly, Lawson, Parker, Butts, and Catchings coming together to rescue Tennessee for their mentor and coach.
Caldwell Butts & Harper have the experience - Lawson, Parker, or Catchings the professional connections and Tennessee spirit.
It seems that women might have the capacity to pull this off without the ego driven - 'I'm the boss" thing.
Make decisions based on strengths - Administrative, public -relations, practice, recruiting and in-game decision making
One final 'decider' with collective input.
Can you imagine a recruit with Candace, Kara, and Tamika in her living-room?
This type of thing would be the one way a star like these three could move to coach because the 'no coaching experience' thing is a deal killer.
If Teamwork is the goal a team of coaches makes sense. TOO BAD IT'S IMPOSSIBLE in the set pattern of athletic department cement.
It's somewhat silly - these women like Candace Kara and Tamika have been schooled on coaching their entire lives. They have seen it all.
common wisdom says go hire someone with a record somewhere else - Tennessee isn't somewhere else.

tumblr_n09g7poi8d1rhc1smo1_500.jpg

My favorite would be a woman with Tennessee Orange blood
Nikki Caldwell Fargas with Kara Lawson on staff with Tasha Butts - a break from traditional staffing to a coaching team with strengths learned from Pat.
Some combination of Caldwell, Jolly, Lawson, Parker, Butts, and Catchings coming together to rescue Tennessee for their mentor and coach.
Caldwell Butts & Harper have the experience - Lawson, Parker, or Catchings the professional connections and Tennessee spirit.
It seems that women might have the capacity to pull this off without the ego driven - 'I'm the boss" thing.
Make decisions based on strengths - Administrative, public -relations, practice, recruiting and in-game decision making
One final 'decider' with collective input.
Can you imagine a recruit with Candace, Kara, and Tamika in her living-room?
This type of thing would be the one way a star like these three could move to coach because the 'no coaching experience' thing is a deal killer.
If Teamwork is the goal a team of coaches makes sense. TOO BAD IT'S IMPOSSIBLE in the set pattern of athletic department cement.
It's somewhat silly - these women like Candace Kara and Tamika have been schooled on coaching their entire lives. They have seen it all.
common wisdom says go hire someone with a record somewhere else - Tennessee isn't somewhere else.

Good sentiment but it has been so long since the glory years.... current recruits are too young to remember Kara or Tamika....

VN Store

Back