Rank UTs Best DC since Chavis

Shoop was the only one on this list with a victory over Florida. That deserves special browne points IMO.

Really? You see this is what’s wrong with the world nowadays, everyone gets upset or offended by everything. If I have to explain it to you than I’d rather not waste my time. Good night and bless your heart.
Yup...no offense to Boca....there seems to be a lot of sensitive people out there these days. But heck.....BVS doesn't help.....seems to add fuel to the fire...lol.

Reactions: columbia vol
Monte Kiffin had the best safety in the nation in Eric Berry. Instead of utilizing him at what he did best, he had him doing more blitzing, and roving around the line of scrimmage. In two years, Berry had 12 interceptions and 487 interception return yards. In Monte's defense, he had 2 interceptions and 7 return yards. That's my problem with Kiffin, and why I think he sucked.

1.Monte 2. Wilcox 3. Shoop 4.Jancek 5.Sherrer 6. Ansley 7. Sunseri

I can agree with this order. Monte was amazing despite falling aslp in mtgs and recruiting functions lmao. Wilcox was a brainiac DC who knew concepts and was brilliant when talking Xs and Os. Shoop was clearly a UT issue because he won with much less and was a star DC at Vandy then PSU. Jancek just couldn't get out of his own way personally but was good at what he did. The rest blah

VN Store

Back