Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Was takin pics of this band at a bar on Whitten Rd in Memphis. Hog something was the name of the place. During a band break a guy dressed like Elvis that no one knew comes in. He asks the band if they’d back him on a couple songs. They did & it was hilarious. Word to the Elvis impersonator…..fat Elvis ain’t the ticket

View attachment 382121

View attachment 382123

View attachment 382125

Same night a while later I’m watching a lady walking towards me. She stops & says “hey how about a picture of this” & drops her top from the neckline. She’s braless with a barbell embedded on the left & she’s standing right in front of me. I have a strict policy about these type shenanigans. When a lady asks me to take a picture of her boobs & they are staring me down. I usually comply. Women, music & alcohol!!

View attachment 382127

View attachment 382128

Is she single?

I was flying back home in August a few years ago and caught some impersonators in LGA coming here for Death Week. Entertaining gate wait.

I was flying back home in August a few years ago and caught some impersonators in LGA coming here for Death Week. Entertaining gate wait.

There used to be a guy with a keyboard I believe, upstairs at Ernestine & Hazel’s that did Elvis songs.

He was awesome.

One year we went to the candlelight vigil during death week and used donuts as candle holders.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Was takin pics of this band at a bar on Whitten Rd in Memphis. Hog something was the name of the place. During a band break a guy dressed like Elvis that no one knew comes in. He asks the band if they’d back him on a couple songs. They did & it was hilarious. Word to the Elvis impersonator…..fat Elvis ain’t the ticket

View attachment 382121

View attachment 382123

View attachment 382125

Same night a while later I’m watching a lady walking towards me. She stops & says “hey how about a picture of this” & drops her top from the neckline. She’s braless with a barbell embedded on the left & she’s standing right in front of me. I have a strict policy about these type shenanigans. When a lady asks me to take a picture of her boobs & they are staring me down. I usually comply. Women, music & alcohol!!

View attachment 382127

View attachment 382128
You had to of been Elvis.

VN Store

Back