Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Good dude who is originally from Memphis. Lives near Nashville. He was pl3 then changed to Spartacusvol or something like that. Ain’t nobody got time for that so he’s Sparty.

Ahh, the RIP threw me. Naive of me, never understood the doing different Screen names, unless you’ve been under the ban hammer. Doesn’t make much sense to me

Lost my evening to Comcast. DVR won't take a recording all of a sudden and they wanted to replace the box. Had to convince them that the box was not the issue, which they finally agreed. Now a technician is coming on Saturday but that will be a waste as well - I believe the problem is on their end. They even said there is an issue with the server which prompted me to remind them that the server is not in my house.

{insert your why are you with Comcast comments here}

/rant
giphy.gif

Reactions: Souce
A brief series highlighting our high school experiences...
1) BigO95, Senior picture.
Richard-Carvalho-806x1024.jpg

It took me a few years to graduate high school. I never got the cheat sheet for the test we were taking... found out they gave me the answer sheet for the last weeks tests.
I finally was asked to just leave... I agreed only after they gave me a diploma. I did it!!! You can too.

Reactions: BigO95 and 508mikey
95, If you don’t mind me asking, who is Sparty, I get the RIP. I’ve never seen him. In zone years, I’m relatively, new.
Lots of old Zoners who are no longer with us. This used to be a much rowdier place and several people got sent to band camp and others left of their own volition. Mostly good peeps, but not fond of rules.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Interesting that a ‘Zoner prefers not to read... There is only the Funny Pics thread for you.

VN Store

Back