Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

You're trying to hard, mikey. Take two aspirin, and see how you feel in the morning.
go-take-a-5b13cb.jpg

I don't believe it would be a violation for them, but I think it may be for us. You're not supposed to have contact with a kid after they sign with another school.
Don't think it would be a violation for us if we were not informed he signed a LOI.

Reactions: Souce
I think we have our remaining guys locked up. I don’t know who the are but our recruiting efforts for the most part appears to be on 21 guys

Reactions: Souce
I think we have our remaining guys locked up. I don’t know who the are but our recruiting efforts for the most part appears to be on 21 guys
Only have a few spots left open once you count transfers. Know we're pursuing Beckwith. Malachi Wideman, a WR from FL is supposed to be visiting this weekend. May also be going after a WR from SC. Surprised we didn't go after a few other unsigned players on defense, or even an OT.

I saw his post where he said it was his last and for Freak to erase his account. Lulz. It was pretty obvious why he was mad then.

No loss IMO, he liked to dish it out but couldn't take it.

Reactions: Souce and 82_VOL_83
I saw his post where he said it was his last and for Freak to erase his account. Lulz. It was pretty obvious why he was mad then.

No loss IMO, he liked to dish it out but couldn't take it.

People that message boards too seriously.
One of my favorite posters bailed too.
@Grand Vol

VN Store

Back