Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Money magazine says that Clarksville, TN is the best place to live in the USA. Best catch that last train...

So, hot chicken is officially "a thing" outside of Nashville. Bored populace? Sign of the apocalypse? Indication of Gen-Y males' stupid fondness for all things "hot?"

Meh, leave that discussion for later. Awhile back, spicy fried chicken had cayenne and black pepper seasoning in the brine and the coating. 'Twaren't coated in sauce after cooking. Now, you put a boned/boneless piece of that on a bun with a generous schmere of pimento cheese spread - ooo wee! That's some fine eatin'!

So, hot chicken is officially "a thing" outside of Nashville. Bored populace? Sign of the apocalypse? Indication of Gen-Y males' stupid fondness for all things "hot?"

Meh, leave that discussion for later. Awhile back, spicy fried chicken had cayenne and black pepper seasoning in the brine and the coating. 'Twaren't coated in sauce after cooking. Now, you put a boned/boneless piece of that on a bun with a generous schmere of pimento cheese spread - ooo wee! That's some fine eatin'!
I'm neither Gen-Y nor male, and I like it.
dunno.gif
I can't eat it, but I try!

went to a place called big Jef's bbq today (chattanooga)...looked like a place to bring in hand guns but this food was f@cking amazing!!

Reactions: Souce
went to a place called big Jef's bbq today (chattanooga)...looked like a place to bring in hand guns but this food was f@cking amazing!!
If you’re in Chattanooga there’s a shack in the parking lot next to Krystal on HIXSON pyke called “off the grill” it’s really good food.

If you’re in Chattanooga there’s a shack in the parking lot next to Krystal on HIXSON pyke called “off the grill” it’s really good food.
drive to chatt town every day//in red bank..hixon is right up the road..off the the grill ill check it out!! (no capital letters dont lexi me)..lol

VN Store

Back