Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

*nothing political about this

After seeing several videos on social media, I figured I'd see myself, and it's true here. Anybody else notice gas doesn't smell like gas right now? Doesn't even look the same coming out. I don't think they changed the formula like some are saying, but it's definitely different. Idk, just weird, even the gas in the garage doesn't have a smell. Every year in the past I'd have to loosen the lid, or it'd swell the jug bad. Not once this year has it done that either. Idk, just got me thinking 🤣
Not at my gas station. I filled up my gas can for the mower this weekend and spilled some on my shoe. I can still frickin smell it in the car from two days ago. Smells like gas has always smelled.

*nothing political about this

After seeing several videos on social media, I figured I'd see myself, and it's true here. Anybody else notice gas doesn't smell like gas right now? Doesn't even look the same coming out. I don't think they changed the formula like some are saying, but it's definitely different. Idk, just weird, even the gas in the garage doesn't have a smell. Every year in the past I'd have to loosen the lid, or it'd swell the jug bad. Not once this year has it done that either. Idk, just got me thinking 🤣
Maybe more corn is in it.

Reactions: joevol33
So. I’m looking at the bottom of my water bottle and I have questions.image.jpg
why is a bottle made in USA for domestic market showing only metric contents measurement? Why put 1000ml when 1L would take less space and presumably be cheaper to produce?

1d7afabfd7d604ab4131a27e519220a0

VN Store

Back