Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

He’s gotten so big! 😲
I know! I blinked and now he’s pulling up and standing. I want to put the genie back in her bottle with her mischief. I guess the genie isn’t quite in her bottle yet 😁 ( I feel like I need a disclaimer here. The weekend isn’t quite here, even though I have time clock slowly ticking down). Do you have appropriate grandson pictures to display?

I know! I blinked and now he’s pulling up and standing. I want to put the genie back in her bottle with her mischief. I guess the genie isn’t quite in her bottle yet 😁 ( I feel like I need a disclaimer here. The weekend isn’t quite here, even though I have time clock slowly ticking down). Do you have appropriate grandson pictures to display?
Most of my grandkid pics are inappropriate, most likely. 🤪

Catching up as fast as he can! The kids (big and little) came over yesterday.

(1) Yes, it’s the same shirt I wore in the other photo. I don’t wear clean shirts when taking care of little urpers.

(2) Yes, the kitchen’s a mess. It’s rude to do housework while callers are there.

View attachment 458096
I'll wear the same jeans until Tiffany makes me wash them 🤣.

* Unless I actually get them dirty.

Catching up as fast as he can! The kids (big and little) came over yesterday.

(1) Yes, it’s the same shirt I wore in the other photo. I don’t wear clean shirts when taking care of little urpers.

(2) Yes, the kitchen’s a mess. It’s rude to do housework while callers are there.

View attachment 458096
Certainly a awww moment. And someone already knows to look toward the camera and smile.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back