Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Lutz - provider of business services in Omaha and self-declared fun place to work.
Lutz - an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida (north of Tampa)
Lutz - a constant state of being altered by drugs and/or alcohol
Lutz - a children's museum in Manchester, CT
Lutz - an ice skater's jump in which the skater takes off from the back outside edge of one skate, rotates counterclockwise and lands on the back outside edge of the other skate (named for Austrian skater Alois Lutz)
Lutz - a BBQ place in Jefferson City and Columbia, MO
Lutz - a pump manufacturer
Lutz - auction services in Guilford, IN

I like that a hell of a lot better than when someone uses the phrase "you know what I mean ?", multiple times during a conversation.
giphy.gif

Whoever designed the traditional "window" in men's underwear musta had a little winnie. Completely useless for the big boys. That up, over, around & thru is too much commotion when it's time to go. It's like a trying escape wennie prison. Hey underwear window designers, this one size fits all don't fit everybody.
Might be time to upgrade from the whitey tighties.

"I could Rip your heart out and eat it just for pleashaaare" ....Sure Thing. Nicolette Sheridan. Nuff said. Cornbread.

Ain't just the tighties with the design problem, most anything brief has it. Current brands: mack weldon (top) & jockey (bottom). MW's has the maze & jockey has the "pouch", which is an excellent design. Just flip it & whip it out. Problem with Jockey's, made from kleenex's. Tear up too fast & easy.

You made no reference to any issues, sympathies to ms. souce :p

View attachment 202330

View attachment 202331

Pretty sure our Souce is Mrs Souce and she knows no better.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Ain't just the tighties with the design problem, most anything brief has it. Current brands: mack weldon (top) & jockey (bottom). MW's has the maze & jockey has the "pouch", which is an excellent design. Just flip it & whip it out. Problem with Jockey's, made from kleenex's. Tear up too fast & easy.

You made no reference to any issues, sympathies to ms. souce :p

View attachment 202330

View attachment 202331
My wife bought me some a long time ago that doesn't have the window. They're liker a boxer/brief. I haven't looked back.

You participate? :)
Nope.

My first night as the manager at The Bridge Waterfront Restaurant on Ft. Myers Beach back in 98 on The World Famous Reggae Night. $25,000 in net sales on that night every week.

Anyway, Priscilla, head Bartender / Bar manager was undefeated. Classy chick.

Twas a culture shock for this 30 year old country boy from Tennessee. Fosho.

VN Store

Back