Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Just walked back to my place and they have the street in front of my building blocked off and cops everywhere. Don’t know what’s going on.

There was a shooting yesterday at 4am about 4 blocks from me.

Just walked back to my place and they have the street in front of my building blocked off and cops everywhere. Don’t know what’s going on.

There was a shooting yesterday at 4am about 4 blocks from me.
hope your web model "employees" know how to dump the servers if they need to
seriously, though, hope it's nothing serious

Does anyone have conversations outside of VN and say "Thanks Jimmy"? I've done this multiple times without thinking about it. thanks Zone
Wife says that when she is flipping channels and The Big Valley is on TV that I laugh and mumble, "dumbass" a lot....weird thing is I am not even aware of doing that
???????

In the last couple of days I noticed the ‘The Endzone Forum’ hyperlink after the last post. That is awesome.

Yes, I know I am a dumbass.

Sounds like Billy Clinton may have a urological problem... let's give him the clap...for his quick recovery.
I despise the man, but I don’t wish ill health on anyone. I even put up a prayer for The Former Guy when he got Covid, although I had to struggle a bit. Well, more than a bit, I guess.

UTIs take out a lot of old people. Our plumbing is shot, our immune systems are nowhere where they used to be, and bacteria spill over into the bloodstream, and boom, you are septic.

I guess I hope that he recovers ok, so that some form of serious humiliation can take him down a few hundred notches.

I despise the man, but I don’t wish ill health on anyone. I even put up a prayer for The Former Guy when he got Covid, although I had to struggle a bit. Well, more than a bit, I guess.

UTIs take out a lot of old people. Our plumbing is shot, our immune systems are nowhere where they used to be, and bacteria spill over into the bloodstream, and boom, you are septic.

I guess I hope that he recovers ok, so that some form of serious humiliation can take him down a few hundred notches.
I am right with ya @VolNExile, I wish no one health problems and UTI's are bad news and I also said a prayer for him and I hope that he has a speedy recovery.

Who is the Former Guy?

VN Store

Back