Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Yes, I'd like a Tennessee bomber jacket, high quality leather, The University of Tennessee seal in orange & white on the left breast, Big Orange T on the sleeves, orange & white checkerboard pattern lining...

The mind is a fragile thing, easily broken for some, while others masquerade in normalcy, as if such a thing exists. What is reality if not but a collective fantasy?

I've been posting in sentence fragments, making use of vernacular, and being grammatically incorrect for awhile, now, figuring that this might lure the lurking Behr to post in the 'Zone, again. For naught, to date. Ursa's gone full minor.

I’ll post what I want, Rusty! You don’t know the Zone. So stfu or I’ll show you old school
😂
I've decided to run for president, and everyone in the zone is gonna make up my cabinet, regardless of political views. If we disagree, we go to the waffle House, and fight it out on TV. TRM will referee every fight, and declare the winner. Any citizen who doesn't follow will be taken to the waffle House, and left in the hands of 95 and Weezer.

I've decided to run for president, and everyone in the zone is gonna make up my cabinet, regardless of political views. If we disagree, we go to the waffle House, and fight it out on TV. TRM will referee every fight, and declare the winner. Any citizen who doesn't follow will be taken to the waffle House, and left in the hands of 95 and Weezer.
I ran for president in 2016. Even had a campaign manager

VN Store

Back