Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Absolutely, I was just thinking more along the lines of why these interactions take place to begin with. I’d venture human negligence/carelessness plays a role in some part in many or most instances.
The same can be said for sharks yet to a lesser degree. So kill the animal that is provoked and save the one thar isn't. Makes no sense.

Sharks scare me because there's a good chance you'll never see them coming at you. You'll see a bear.

Sharks scare me because there's a good chance you'll never see them coming at you. You'll see a bear.
Sharks a not likely to attack you either. I’ve had some real monsters swim by me while I was fishing and they didn’t even act like I was there.

Sharks a not likely to attack you either. I’ve had some real monsters swim by me while I was fishing and they didn’t even act like I was there.
Depends on the type of shark. Bull sharks scare me the most because they can live in salt or fresh water and will attack people. But Great Whites and tiger sharks are scary too.

Also, I heard sharks didn't like the taste of you. Said you were a bit....Jewy.

R.5a29453a68999ef2f467c765a9eabf51

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Depends on the type of shark. Bull sharks scare me the most because they can live in salt or fresh water and will attack people. But Great Whites and tiger sharks are scary too.
Bull sharks are the worst. I'm not likely to be around white sharks nor have I ever seen a tiger in all the time I was in FL and the Bahamas. I did see a hammer at about 85 ft down on GVG's second dive in the Atlantic. She was about 12-14 ft long and was tailing us. I had half a dozen sheepshead in a bag instead of on the stringer. I've written here before about a friend that I pulled out of the water with part of his left calf missing.

Argument in the RF because some suggested we should move to the ACC. So I started a pole. Go vote.

@hmanvolfan - Give SDV hell for voting on jumping to the ACC.

Reactions: VolNExile
I wish you could upload videos without going through YouTube here. Got a pretty good one of me riding the hoist this week.
Take some screenshots of the paused video & upload them

I was not present, but it was partially written by the pilot I referenced in another thread. I got to the unit a few years after that deployment.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Great read. I appreciate what yourself & others like you do.
I've worked on the Memphis Belle B-17F aircraft on 2 different restoration occasions. Was an honor both times

memphis belle4.jpg

Take some screenshots of the paused video & upload them

Great read. I appreciate what yourself & others like you do.
I've worked on the Memphis Belle B-17F aircraft on 2 different restoration occasions. Was an honor both times

View attachment 382370

She came through KTRI a couple times while I was working there. Got to crawl all through the thing. Thanks for what you did to preserve history.

Reactions: Guest

VN Store

Back