Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Because sharks are beautiful creatures, bears, meh.
I kid, I’m all about preserving all animal life and the plant.

Wait for her to get comfortable on the lounge chair, then you can go out there and lick her foot... see what she does.
loving-bear-1024x538.jpg

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Because humans are severely confused about their stake in ownership of the earth and its inhabitants.
Bears that mind their own business aren’t a problem. Bears that attack and kill humans will do it again if not removed one way or another.

Bears that mind their own business aren’t a problem. Bears that attack and kill humans will do it again if not removed one way or another.
Absolutely, I was just thinking more along the lines of why these interactions take place to begin with. I’d venture human negligence/carelessness plays a role in some part in many or most instances.

Absolutely, I was just thinking more along the lines of why these interactions take place to begin with. I’d venture human negligence/carelessness plays a role in some part in many or most instances.
No, no! Bears are evil, want to eat everyone, and are planning on taking over the world!

Can’t argue with that. Too many people don’t use common sense or research bear territory to know where to go charging into or avoid.

VN Store

Back