Random Thoughts XXXIV

Was takin pics of this band at a bar on Whitten Rd in Memphis. Hog something was the name of the place. During a band break a guy dressed like Elvis that no one knew comes in. He asks the band if they’d back him on a couple songs. They did & it was hilarious. Word to the Elvis impersonator…..fat Elvis ain’t the ticket

Elvis 1.JPG

Elvis 2.JPG

Elvis 3.JPG

Same night a while later I’m watching a lady walking towards me. She stops & says “hey how about a picture of this” & drops her top from the neckline. She’s braless with a barbell embedded on the left & she’s standing right in front of me. I have a strict policy about these type shenanigans. When a lady asks me to take a picture of her boobs & they are staring me down. I usually comply. Women, music & alcohol!!

202) Nina.JPG

201) Sharon.JPG

Was takin pics of this band at a bar on Whitten Rd in Memphis. Hog something was the name of the place. During a band break a guy dressed like Elvis that no one knew comes in. He asks the band if they’d back him on a couple songs. They did & it was hilarious. Word to the Elvis impersonator…..fat Elvis ain’t the ticket

View attachment 382121

View attachment 382123

View attachment 382125

Same night a while later I’m watching a lady walking towards me. She stops & says “hey how about a picture of this” & drops her top from the neckline. She’s braless with a barbell embedded on the left & she’s standing right in front of me. I have a strict policy about these type shenanigans. When a lady asks me to take a picture of her boobs & they are staring me down. I usually comply. Women, music & alcohol!!

View attachment 382127

View attachment 382128
Is she single?

I was flying back home in August a few years ago and caught some impersonators in LGA coming here for Death Week. Entertaining gate wait.
There used to be a guy with a keyboard I believe, upstairs at Ernestine & Hazel’s that did Elvis songs.

He was awesome.

One year we went to the candlelight vigil during death week and used donuts as candle holders.

View attachment 382121

View attachment 382123

View attachment 382125

View attachment 382127

View attachment 382128
You had to of been Elvis.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors