Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Right? I'm not condoning it, but dang. When I was in school we had like 2 teachers all the way through that was hot.
I’d accept all female teacher and miss America nudes on the down low when I was minor. It is ridiculous how hawt some these women are going after underage kids.

Reactions: TopsideVol
Not the same thing, but there was a guy that played (sang/played guitar) several places on the Beach, well known.

He was diagnosed with cancer and they had a big benefit to raise money to help him. I think 70,000 was raised.

Anyway, about a month later he was driving around the beach in a corvette. Wasn't brand new, but was really nice. CHIT hit the fan!!! Lol, it was really bad. Turned out his father had just died and left it to him. He drove it for about a week and sold it.

My point is, thats a really bad look for that preacher, but it really is no ones business. We're supposed to tithe, you do your part and you're clear IMO. You can't control what your tithe is used for. If its misused, then change who you give it to, but ultimately its between the misuser and God. Imho.

Remembering your youth... good place for this.

Carlie.... grade school and high school tough guy. Would be in fights every week... big time fights, blood everywhere, and not his. One day, in 8th grade I was sent to sit in the Principles office because I was acting up in class. So, I was sitting in the secretaries office, in timeout to wait to see the headman and explain myself. Well, shortly in comes Carlie... kicked out of class, he sat next to me and immediately said I know you, and put me in a headlock. Squeezed the air out of me, the secretary ran out of the room scared shietless, the Principle stayed in his office and Carlie kept squeezing my neck. Made me cry and then let me go... telling me I know here you live.

Well... I avoided that guy all through high school.... if I saw him coming I went somewhere else. Scared of him.

After high school Carlie upped his game... started to carry a gun and got into it with the local Police and State boys... a shootout happened outside the bar I was drinking in... and the manhunt was on. They finally got Carlie, and put him in prison for several years. He did his time and was released.

One night when I was partying and had too much to drink, I was invited to a campfire on the river... SURE I like campfires, let's do this. Welp, we hiked through the woods to find the campfire, sit on a log, grab a beer... look around and who do I see... yup, Carlie sitting across from me. Did I mention I may have been drunk... because the words that next came out of my mouth would tell you, Yes, yes he had too much to drink. I saw Carlie, and immediately asked him if prison was as bad as they make it out to be. The next thing I saw was a body leaping over the campfire and onto me and he started choking me (again) and then all hell breaking loose... folks were pleading with Carlie to let him up, he didn't mean it... took a while but I got out of there in one piece.

I saw Carlie a few more times over the years... once in a bar and I offered to buy him a glass of beer... he said make it a quart, which I thought that was very reasonable. Carlie has passed on... and when my bud from home asks me when I am coming back to visit... I keep saying, NO WAY, Carlie is looking for me. Makes him laugh.

Sorry, just musing tonight... from time to time I get reminded of this story by those who were there. I think it pure comedy now.

VN Store

Back