Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

tenor.gif

Thanks for the update. I’ll probably try to reach out to Phil soon. Glad he’s not in pain
Update
Hey man, I just talked to mom. She talked to them this morning, and it's bad. She said the doctors in Nashville have said there's nothing more they can do. Hospice is there at the house now.
When she told me what all she told him and what they talked about, I think it was her way of saying, "Goodbye." She said he was very weak. He is her oldest nephew.
I thought you'd want to know. Thoughts and prayers that the Lord's will be done.

Update
Hey man, I just talked to mom. She talked to them this morning, and it's bad. She said the doctors in Nashville have said there's nothing more they can do. Hospice is there at the house now.
When she told me what all she told him and what they talked about, I think it was her way of saying, "Goodbye." She said he was very weak. He is her oldest nephew.
I thought you'd want to know. Thoughts and prayers that the Lord's will be done.
I hope that he has a smooth and easy passing, and that his family will be at peace.

Update
This breaks my heart. I don’t know what else to say right now. Thanks for the update

Think I'm just gonna go to my depth chart and become an Aggie fan. Despite all the laughable ass kickings starting with Rohan Davey, I don't know that I've ever been humiliated to be a Tennessee fan.

VN Store

Back