Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Mine has been gone for over 20 years. I still miss him terribly, especially as fall approaches. My love for college football and Tennessee Vols came from him.
I took my dad to a Tennessee/Ole Miss game in Jackson Ms in the late 80s or early 90s. Got two tickets from my cousin who I was supposed to go with (he was an all state running back who got a football scholarship to Tennessee and is why I became a Vol fan) but hurt his back. I called several friends to see if they wanted to go with me and they said no. I’m glad they did because it hit me that going with my dad would be a memory. I called him and he said he would like to go. We had a great time and it is one of my fondest memories in my life.

The human brain obviously remembers things like a video camera or smartphone does right? Anybody think that maybe someday science will be able to retrieve images from a human brain after they pass away? That would be invaluable determining how somebody was killed, like a video of what the person was seeing when they died.

Reactions: Souce
The human brain obviously remembers things like a video camera or smartphone does right? Anybody think that maybe someday science will be able to retrieve images from a human brain after they pass away? That would be invaluable determining how somebody was killed, like a video of what the person was seeing when they died.
That would be cool

I seen a show, a Long time ago, where investigators pulled the murder victims eyes and discovered the last vision the victim had was captured. That's how they caught the culprit.

I seen a show, a Long time ago, where investigators pulled the murder victims eyes and discovered the last vision the victim had was captured. That's how they caught the culprit.

"the eyes of laura mars"? cant remember much but that title immediately popped into my mind

They made a movie... Brainstorm. Natalie Wood's last film role.

Sometimes it seems like it’s too much to bear and I wonder why I have to stay here by myself.

There was an episode of Star Trek like that one time. Pretty good. The guilty party would have to relive the last moments of his victim's life every couple of minutes for the rest of his life.

Sometimes it seems like it’s too much to bear and I wonder why I have to stay here by myself.

I've never been through anything that compares buddy, and I mean it, I'm not saying it to make you feel better. I can't imagine. I get dizzy trying to, just to try and see what you might be feeling. I can't. Period.

Anyway, all I can say is I believe when it gets that bad, God wants you to call on him. You still have him and he loves you.

I also believe it's okay to feel really bad and miss loved ones that have left us. Makes me feel human.

One last thing. I know sometimes you just want and or need to talk and tell people like me to stfu and listen. You can do that to me anytime.

I've never been through anything that compares buddy, and I mean it, I'm not saying it to make you feel better. I can't imagine. I get dizzy trying to, just to try and see what you might be feeling. I can't. Period.

Anyway, all I can say is I believe when it gets that bad, God wants you to call on him. You still have him and he loves you.

I also believe it's okay to feel really bad and miss loved ones that have left us. Makes me feel human.

One last thing. I know sometimes you just want and or need to talk and tell people like me to stfu and listen. You can do that to me anytime.
Thank you my friend.

Squirrel, I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. I don't though. If I did, I might feel better myself. You've been through so much, lost so much, but you still have people who love you. Your daughter, your grandson, your family here on VN. You can lean on us. I'm not sure you ever get over the ache of what you've lost, but you find reasons to keep going, hard as it may be. You're not alone, bud.

VN Store

Back