Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

You’re good brother. I’m with tnuhc, I had no clue. Lotsa folks to reach out to in here. If you need to bend an ear just let me know.

Growing up, I had two sisters and two brothers. Sadly there is only me and baby brother left. I know we talk about Jamaica, but truthfully, I hope I never see it again. That is where baby sister and nephew died, while I was in boot camp. Even though it hurts on a daily basis, I can't even comprehend what h goes through.

Yeah they lied. My heart breaks on a regular basis when I feel lonely because my wife and little girl are not here for me to hug. Does that sound selfish?
Not selfish. When you lose people who mean so much, it leaves a hole inside you. Nothing wrong with missing those pieces of yourself you've lost.

Yeah they lied. My heart breaks on a regular basis when I feel lonely because my wife and little girl are not here for me to hug. Does that sound selfish?
Not in the slightest my friend. Just know you’ll get to see them again and they’re forever in your heart.

Growing up, I had two sisters and two brothers. Sadly there is only me and baby brother left. I know we talk about Jamaica, but truthfully, I hope I never see it again. That is where baby sister and nephew died, while I was in boot camp. Even though it hurts on a daily basis, I can't even comprehend what h goes through.

Jamaica may not be on the travel itinerary, but I’m gonna get some breadfruit to you, O’red... even if I have to deliver it myself!

VN Store

Back