Random, but wondering if Pruitts have had their new baby?

weirdfishes

Coach Pruitt joked that his wife wanted to name their baby daughter coming in January 2020 after Jauan Jennings. I was curious if we have heard any news or if he named this one after a player?

Reactions: goldvol
Coach Pruitt joked that his wife wanted to name their baby daughter coming in January 2020 after Jauan Jennings. I was curious if we have heard any news or if he named this one after a player?
I'm not sure. I remember, I think, she was due in January.

Reactions: weirdfishes
They are holding out for NSD completion and before Spring Practices.

Strictly an off-season job!
My wife agreed to come home from our honeymoon 1 day early so I could watch Tenn vs Iowa in the kickoff classic in 87. Knew I made the right decision then. Also the only one of our three kids born during the season was born on the off week before Notre Dame in 1991.

I have 6 kids. I've never felt great each time my wife has wanted to name one after any young athletic male. Maybe that's just me tho.

My wife agreed to come home from our honeymoon 1 day early so I could watch Tenn vs Iowa in the kickoff classic in 87. Knew I made the right decision then. Also the only one of our three kids born during the season was born on the off week before Notre Dame in 1991.
Got married in may so I wouldn’t have to worry about all those anniversaries. Son was born on bama week tho.

Got married in may so I wouldn’t have to worry about all those anniversaries. Son was born on bama week tho.
Well, my ex-wife didn't know anything about football; not to mention she grew up in GA; now years later she doesn't miss watching a UT game.

Well, my ex-wife didn't know anything about football; not to mention she grew up in GA; now years later she doesn't miss watching a UT game.
Sorry to hear that. I hit the jackpot with mine. My son was born on a Tuesday. Got to take em home on Friday. We were playing bama the next day and of course I had tickets. Wife tried to convince me to go. There was no way I was gonna leave my 4 day old son and wife trying to recover from a C-section. Still give my son grief over that. I had been to 17 TN bama games in a row.

Reactions: smokeymon

IIRC, Kesling congratulated Pruitt during an interview. I want to say it was rt after the bowl game or soon thereafter.

Reactions: weirdfishes
I got married on leap day 1992. The anniversary thing was an issue. Didn’t make it to the third one. Was only married 11 years

Reactions: stephp4ut
They had the kid. As soon as he was born he expressed an interest in Bama and was given a composite 5* rating.

However, apparently he started feeling close to his dad and thought he may want to come to UT...

He’s a composite 3* now.

Very clever.

VN Store

Back