Rand Paul: We’re Becoming ‘Militarized Zone’ in D.C., Have to ‘Resist’ Rapid Loss of Civil Liberties in a Crisis

That’s because no one would have been there anyway. They are just trying to save him the embarrassment of only having his crooked ass family show up

81 million votes.

He would certainly have had a crowd larger than Trump's 2016 inauguration. Trump's first lie as President, that his crowd was larger than Obama's.

81 million votes.

He would certainly have had a crowd larger than Trump's 2016 inauguration. Trump's first lie as President, that his crowd was larger than Obama's.

"He would have"..is so speculative.
I thought the vote was anti Trump.
Gonna have a difficult time defending what is coming.

joseph-stalin-1879-1953-nrussian-communist-leader-photographed-while-FF7PB5.jpg

How can a line spanning thousands of miles be as secure as a point? Do you even geometry, bro?
I will help you on what I meant, the checkpoints should be like Swiss cheese and if someone is caught with weapons issue a citation and make them pinky swear to show up for court next year

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
They can stand there and shout their fascist Trump cult garbage all they want. Break a window or breach a police line.... shoot them and squelch it out of the box.

FRI.00_03_18_17.Still001.jpg

^ Minneapolis

POrtland-protest-riot-KGW-530.jpg

^ Portland

guy.jpg

^ D.C.

One of these is not like the other..

I don't agree with any of them, but if your calling for people to be shot lets cut it down the middle. Now if your calling for just one side to be shot I say lets start with you. Less lawyers in this world the better it is anyway.

VN Store

Back