Rafe Hollister (Andy Griffith Show) Signed Photo

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
Jack Prince, who played moonshiner Rafe Hollister, signed photos are exceedingly rare. I’ve only seen 5 legit ones ever and I own four of them. Just got this one today. The AGS was my favorite TV show of all time and Rafe was my favorite character. I hope you enjoy the photos.

E45A6FAB-9A37-4C4B-93CE-FC8BEE90EBFC.jpeg14FC7C66-366F-4B3B-8C85-E7B3236B057C.jpeg

I think it’s “weary totin” but who knows. He was very lovable. Also played “Ben sewell” and memorably “Luke Ranier” who shot at Andy while Andy is saying, “oh, he’d have killed you if he meant any harm”

I think it’s “weary totin” but who knows. He was very lovable. Also played “Ben sewell” and memorably “Luke Ranier” who shot at Andy while Andy is saying, “oh, he’d have killed you if he meant any harm”

“He can shoot the ears off of a fly at 20 paces “….

The 1950s and 60s were the Golden age of the sitcom. True classics that are just as funny 6 plus decades later. Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies, and Hogans Heroes remain favorites of mine. All destroyed when CBS made the deliberate decision to kill its shows geared towards middle/rural Americans
Rural purge - Wikipedia

Reactions: tbwhhs
For the most part, I don't care for the episodes which focus on singing. The plots are repetitive, John Masters isn't funny, and why must Santa Lucia be performed every single time?

This was a funny scene with Barney and Rafe, though ....

VN Store

Back