Rae

Rae’s high-octane energy was one of the highlights of last season for me. I was always excited to see her come into the game because that meant we were guaranteed to see someone doing their best to make an immediate impact. Rae gets after it! The results were mixed, but I think that’ll change this year. Love Burrell!

Rae’s high-octane energy was one of the highlights of last season for me. I was always excited to see her come into the game because that meant we were guaranteed to see someone doing their best to make an immediate impact. Rae gets after it! The results were mixed, but I think that’ll change this year. Love Burrell!

I don't think there's been a shortage of players during the Dark Ages who played hard. To me, that isn't the issue. The players need to also play smart, and show a willingness to improve their games. I hope Kellie gets this part right.

I don't think there's been a shortage of players during the Dark Ages who played hard. To me, that isn't the issue. The players need to also play smart, and show a willingness to improve their games. I hope Kellie gets this part right.

This, and shoot a higher percentage.

Reactions: lvocd

One of my biggest issues with the previous staff was how consistently the players were accused of not giving effort. Obviously there were quarters here and there where a player or two became so disheartened and frustrated that they appeared to lose the will to go on, but for the most part, lack of effort was NOT the problem. I got so sick of hearing about “lack of effort” when I could say they were trying.

I sense that this staff will give off a whole different vibe to the players — one they’re likely to respond to with so much appreciation that we’ll all see in their much more positive body language.

Reactions: dtnvol and mcannon1
One of my biggest issues with the previous staff was how consistently the players were accused of not giving effort. Obviously there were quarters here and there where a player or two became so disheartened and frustrated that they appeared to lose the will to go on, but for the most part, lack of effort was NOT the problem. I got so sick of hearing about “lack of effort” when I could say they were trying.

I sense that this staff will give off a whole different vibe to the players — one they’re likely to respond to with so much appreciation that we’ll all see in their much more positive body language.

There are two very different personalities on every team,,,
some you ask for effort and
some you "help define" effort, then demand it out of them
You've got to be able to read your player's needs

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back