Rae Burrell on USA Basketball Americup trial roster

we certainly dont want Rae to be burnt out BUT this will be valuable experience for her if she makes the 12 player roster where she is going to be going against pros I wouldnt turn it down either.

Every player wants to represent their country unless those who had in the past did that and doesn't care anymore. So, it's a big lie for ppl to say "some turn it down ".... pros can turn it down not college players.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

Not surprised, considering ...

I just can't shake the fact that the reigning MVP of the WNBA, in her absolute PRIME in what is unanimously considered the premier league of women's basketball players in the entire world, was denied a place on the U.S.A. Olympic team, yet an incoming college freshman on the USA team coach's college team was selected. I. WILL. NEVER. FORGIVE. OR. FORGET. THAT.

Not surprised, considering ...

I just can't shake the fact that the reigning MVP of the WNBA, in her absolute PRIME in what is unanimously considered the premier league of women's basketball players in the entire world, was denied a place on the U.S.A. Olympic team, yet an incoming college freshman on the USA team coach's college team was selected. I. WILL. NEVER. FORGIVE. OR. FORGET. THAT.

And then continued to use her images for promo even after that until she had to make a post about it.....I’m not over it either.

It was still an honor to be included in the group chosen for the try outs. Rae, shrug it off, you have an important Senior year coming up, and you just got some experienced scoring help, with Alexus. The new team has a lot of talent. Build yourself up and get ready for a huge year! GO LADY VOLS!!!

Destanni Henderson made it over Zia Cooke???
She's more of a true PG than Zia...I even think Destanni is a better shooter as well...They both play good defense...Also, they couldn't put all 3 SC players on the team...or could they 🤔...Rae is better than Zia anyway and she didn't make the team either...Go RAE, Go LV's 🧡🏀🧡💪

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back