Rabid UGA Fan said....

77' Vol

He admitted that the VOLS played a good first quarter and a half and had them worried. He is hoping that Pruitt gets run off...... he's afraid that if Pruitt gets another class or two of his own recruits that the VOLS will actually be competitive. Good to hear that hard core Dawgs think Pruitt is a threat. Now let's silence those cowbells Saturday!!!!

He admitted that the VOLS played a good first quarter and a half and had them worried. He is hoping that Pruitt gets run off...... he's afraid that if Pruitt gets another class or two of his own recruits that the VOLS will actually be competitive. Good to hear that hard core Dawgs think Pruitt is a threat. Now let's silence those cowbells Saturday!!!!

LOL, no Georgia fan is actually concerned about Pruitt staying at UT.

i-dont-believe-you-memegenerator-net-19261998.png

I was watching the game with a Florida fan and Georgia fan.

The Florida fan said ā€œMan Iā€™m glad you didnā€™t play this QB the whole game against usā€

Reactions: volsrock09

ROFL...because we've never heard of an opposing fan praising our coach and telling us we found "the guy".

We had people claiming Alabama fans were afraid of Dooley and claiming Georgia fans were wanting to get him to come to UGA. We had people claiming the same about Jones. I'm not even sure I believe you actually had this conversation; even if you did, it means absolutely nothing.

Opposing fans scared of a coach that cant cover a spread.....lol.

If an georgia fan was worried,.it was because of ugas tendency to choke..just like braves fans going into game 5. Noone is worried about Pruitt.

This thread made me laugh as much as threads back in 2010 saying Alabama fans were scared of Dooley.

I think it bears repeating how little of meaning Georgia actually ever wins.

Considering their resources, it's laughable.
When you look at the resources they have, the SEC's dynasty school really should be Georgia, not Alabama.

Say you knew nothing about football and were given demographic/resource information about each of the SEC schools. Then you were asked to guess which school had been the most successful at football. I bet 90 out of 100 people would guess Georgia.

OP I admire your courage. I wouldn't start a post in this day and age for all the tea in China. Especially an optimistic one. Kudos to ya.

When you look at the resources they have, the SEC's dynasty school really should be Georgia, not Alabama.

Say you knew nothing about football and were given demographic/resource information about each of the SEC schools. Then you were asked to guess which school had been the most successful at football. I bet 90 out of 100 people would guess Georgia.
I like to call them "Inferiority complex U" because of their fans...But in reality, they're "Win far less with far more for the entirety of their existence U".

I like to call them "Inferiority complex U" because of their fans...But in reality, they're "Win far less with far more for the entirety of their existence U".
"Inferiority Complex U" in the SEC is either LSU or Auburn. Both comparing themselves to Alabama.

If anything, Georgia's fanbase has a superiority complex, particularly since Kirby arrived. A lot of their fans think that since they won the SEC and played for the title a couple years ago, that puts them on par with what Alabama has done since Saban got there.

Reactions: I40flyer
Sounds like Uncle Lou again. He is a Georgia fan, and is scared of Pruitt. He wants Pruitt fired right now, and he has admitted that he wants Harrison Bailey at UGA, because he has admitted it on his videos everything.

All this talk about how stupid, ball licking, crap eating etc. UGA fans are, why would anyone think we should listen to their Suddenly Brilliant take on things? Now, a couple of years ago, they said the same thing about boy butch as they were leaving Neyland-remember?

Reactions: tnvols72 and 08Vol
Illinoisvolfan2 said:
And lick their peckers and butts

I'm trying right now. Getting close!
Sounds like a Lewis Grizzard punch line.
For you youngsters, he was a columnist for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for years. He was also one of the funniest people I've ever heard, despite being a UGA graduate.

VN Store

Back